Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gmen are a little scared I think!!

skins1972

They should be scared. They are playing in a tough place vs. a team that has the capability to go deep on their depleted secondary and pick apart their poor linebacker corps. Plus Norv Turner is fighting for his job. PLUS they might want to pull an US from last year vs. Minnesota, winning the last game--sending a message to the league.

NYG should be more scared of Oakland than we should be about the Eagles.

How about AP?? Is he going to be ready for the playoffs? To what I understand he couldnt even walk last week.. If he is not back in time for playoffs and we have to play them in NY I think it will be huge for us as well.. I really hope Skins come out and play lights out and dominate and set the tone early for the playoffs.

haha thats great. You mean the Giants fans are scared. Man i hope they lose, b/c that would give us even more a reason yo play great on Sunday vs. the eagles. If we have a shot at th division title on Sunday, theres no way we are gonna lose to the eagkes abd throw that title away.

Lets Go Raiders!!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scared? I don't think so. Concerned? Of course. None of the Giants' starting LB'ers are playing. They are missing one of their best run stoppers this year in William Joseph. And now Corey Webster, a rookie is starting only his second game.

The Giants' defense has been ravaged by injuries the last three weeks. There is cause for concern. Luckily, everyone but Shockey on the offense is playing. I think the Giants O can outscore the Raiders. And with very wet conditions, it will come down to the running game. Tiki vs. whoever fills in for Jordan. I like the Giants' chances. And hopefully, they get Torbor and Pierce back for the playoffs.

Scared? Come on now. I'm sure you guys are worried going into Philly. And if you aren't, I'm sure the Skins players know what they could be walking in to. An ambush. But so can the Giants.

no reason for the giants to worry imho.

As much as i'd like to drink the koolaid on this one, there is no way the raiders win.

their coach is on the outs, the players have lost faith, and on and on. So what if collins wants revenge? he's not going to get it.

giants win. easily.

trust me tom, sometimes the outsider's view is the best. you've nothing to worry about.

quick, name one defensive player for the raiders that is even capable of tackling tiki :doh:

and I think the raiders are averaging like 7 points over their last 3 games. LB's be damned, your d will have no problems. Will Allen will not be alone in coverage, either... because the giants will have no trouble stopping the run with their front 4.

trust me tom, sometimes the outsider's view is the best. you've nothing to worry about.

quick, name one defensive player for the raiders that is even capable of tackling tiki :doh:

and I think the raiders are averaging like 7 points over their last 3 games. LB's be damned, your d will have no problems. Will Allen will not be alone in coverage, either... because the giants will have no trouble stopping the run with their front 4.

fc56a814.gif

oh, ummm... yeah giants have no worries :)

']bubba' date='

I'm concerned. Of course I am. But I am put at ease a bit knowing the Giants are playing beyond this week. If they had not clinched yet, I'd be kind of sick right now going into the game they are going into with the circumstances the way they are.[/quote']

Excuse me. "If they had not clinched yet, I'd be kind of sick right now going into the game they are going into with the circumstances the way they are." What have the gnats "clinched"? A wildcard berth?

They certainly haven't clinched the division title yet. If you win Saturday, you have the title.

If you lose Saturday and the 'Skins win Sunday, then the gnats will have to come into FedEx and try to kick our arses which you must admit is not a good prospect :cool:

Archived