Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX-Sports all-rookie team

Vman2k6

This is the first website that i've seen that actaully gives Carlos Rogers some credit. I'm glad to see that they're not overhyping the "interception" statistic and realizing that Rogers has played amazing for a rookie despite having only 2 interceptions.

On another note, i'm very happy we picked him. I'd much rather have a consistent smart player like Rogers then a gambler that can't tackle like Pac-man Jones.

He's had a fairly good year. Maybe it's unfair, but I tend to compare him to Champ as a rookie and he doesn't compare favorably to Champ. He has some improving to do before he's justified where we took him, but he's looked alright. Nice to see him getting some recognition.

He's had a fairly good year. Maybe it's unfair, but I tend to compare him to Champ as a rookie and he doesn't compare favorably to Champ. He has some improving to do before he's justified where we took him, but he's looked alright. Nice to see him getting some recognition.[/Quote]

Don't forget, Chump had Jake the Fake throw him three int's in one game his rookie year.

Chump owned the Snake and that's how he won his reputation, more or less.

Let me add; Chump was injury free his rookie season because he was afraid to tackle anyone. Carlos sticks his head in and goes to work ala ST.

he has been decent but I expected more from the 9th overall pick. Champ is way way better. There is no comparison between the two. Having said that he has been way way better than Walt Harris. [/Quote]

Read the above. In Denver, a great number of the fans call Champ "Toast", aka Roy Williams of the girlz.

This is the first website that i've seen that actaully gives Carlos Rogers some credit. I'm glad to see that they're not overhyping the "interception" statistic and realizing that Rogers has played amazing for a rookie despite having only 2 interceptions.

On another note, i'm very happy we picked him. I'd much rather have a consistent smart player like Rogers then a gambler that can't tackle like Pac-man Jones.[/Quote]

We needed a CB and Carlos was the best of the lot. I think he's proving it on the field. Hopefully, he will return if we make the playoffs.

I don't think he desrved it. I remember saying "damn Carlos Rogers" more than " Alright Rogers!"

how does he not deserve it?

great in run support, breaks up passes, and gets INTs when he's tested

of course he won't be pefect, he's a rookie

but you know damn well TEN and ARZ wish they drafted him instead of Pacman and Rolle

Archived