Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins not all that popular among Canadians....

Die Hard

Make a bunch of sense geographically. New England, the most north east team in the league is liked by easter canada, the buffalo bills, also right next to canada are also liked, the packers and vikings, both in states near the border and the seahawks are in seattle and west canada likes them. washington is a southern state and hasn't had a playoff team in over 5 years, no reason for them to like a team far away who hasn't performed in the recent past. I like the skins because they are geographically the closest team to me and my dad raised me a skins fan. I remember thinking we would win the superbowl every year after we won it when I was in first grade.

Yeah, it seems pretty logical to me - it seems more geographical, including the Patriots.

I really like Canadians. A lot of my gamer friends are Canadians, and they are all ultra cool. And the end users / customers that are the consistently nicest and easiest to work with are Canadians as well. Also, I really like the country, from a cultural viewpoint.

Canadians are mega cool, in my book. They're our northern cousins, after all.

i am canadian and a huge redskins fan, i am also a maritimer (we consider ourselves maritimers first and candians second, not sure if their is an equivalent in america ( maybe texas? our area has always been huge fans of north eastern teams fav baseball team in maritimes is red sox, basket ball celtics, football pats, and so on it has always been like this and is not related to pats recent sucess

We had the crazy kanucks at the eagles tailgate this year. They were very cool and big redskins fans. They said their coming back next year for a game.

:laugh: Those guys were great! Based on their experience at that game hopefully they will recruit some more of their fellow Candanians over to our side.

Diehard - I agree it is bandwagon Patriot fans...sounds like you need to do a lot of work up there! :)

Only 9,500 Canadians were polled? hmmm the rest of the Canadians must of been down here in Florida slowing traffic when they did that poll. :laugh: :laugh: :jk:. 2,500,000 Canadians split their votes between Jags, Dolphins and Bucs. :D

Doesn't matter though Die Hard, I wonder how many Started an on-line community for their teams. Probably just one. :applause: :applause:

And I thank you for that. :cheers:

Archived