Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN sportscenter highlights now

Tommy-the-Greek

So, how long before all these experts do a 180 and say:

"Well, I always thought there was a chance that this system could work in the NFL because of the unknown element. No one in the NFL has ever seen an offense like this and it is going to take a while for someone to devise a defense to stop it. This may take a year or two to accomplish but with the brilliant mind of SS, he will probably adjust it to the point where whatever is schemed to stop this offensive strategy, won't work to stop his adjustments."

I'll bet you this is said in the first month of the regular season if the Skins keep playing like this. But I sure as he11 hope they don't. I'll admit, this preseason Skins team will be very hard to beat if this is the way they are going to function in the regular season.

What's the over/under on how many people Lavar will knock out of a game this year? I'd open the line somewhere around.....ehhh...12.

I'm really pleased with what I saw tonight. Granted TB played like crap and gave us a lot of points. But we still looked pretty d@mn good. And the important thing to remember is that we have nowhere to go but up from here. We're only going to get better the more time everyone has to get acclimated to the system and the personnel around them. :cool:

Tom, Tom, Tom... why don't you accept what we Skins fans know for sure...no reason to hide it, we'll embrace you like one of ours...you don't have to stay in that closet any longer. Just accept the fact that you're a Skins fan... like that other thread hinted, its about time you had your coming out party:cheers:

The highlight that will stick out in my mind is Champ's interception. During the replay timeout he's on the sideline SURE he made the grab. Not ****y, just sure as ice.

The instant replay does show that he makes the grab and that the ref on the field has nothing to be sorry for. There was no way he could possibly get his feet down on that pass, but he did. I was thinking, "the best receiver on the field is our cornerback."

I'll be thinking that every week.

Archived