Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

they all pick skins so far(in espn)

skinzalltheway

Wrong: Chris Berman Picked The Eagles To Upset Us 20-19.

I'm guessing that's just because the idiots at ESPN want that Rams/Cowboys game to mean something Sunday night

If the Panthers and Redskins win Sunday, that game on Sunday night becomes meaningless and thus, no one watches

I heard Chris Berman picked the Eagles. He said they will play with heart and win 20-19. Has he ever picked us this year?
Of these two teams...

-the demoralized and depleted Eagles, with nothing to play for, and

-the red-hot and revitalized Redskins, playing their biggest game in a decade...

the EAGLES are the team that will play with heart? That makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Of these two teams...

-the demoralized and depleted Eagles, with nothing to play for, and

-the red-hot and revitalized Redskins, playing their biggest game in a decade...

the EAGLES are the team that will play with heart? That makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Since I've already made one post after lurking for a week, I might as well make one more.

I honestly don't think the team is really demoralized so much as exhausted, frustrated, and questionable in the talent department. Big Red, B-Dawk, and Trot wouldn't let them get demoralized and quit. And these guys have everything to play for-- a lot of them are playing for their jobs, the rest are playing for pride and a win. Who wants to go winless in their division?

We won't mail it in, I promise. If we look like we rolled over and died it's because we kinda suck at the moment, not because we quit.

I still think the team has the ability to pull off an upset, but only if McMahon plays like he did against the Giants and only if the receivers catch the ball and only if the D-line shows up to play... Meh. At least Akers will show up. Anyway, GO E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!!!

At least you know I'm not a fair-weather fan! I'm so determined to NOT miss this game, I was even willing to cancel my New Year's plans in MD if my friends didn't have a TV with Fox on Sunday. Luckily they do, so I called dibs on their TV set for Sunday at 4pm, like, 3 days ago.

Some of my old acquaintances back in MD think of me as a traitor-- I'm a Philly transplant. I'm actually from Ocean City, MD originally and most of my family lives in PG County and out around DC and B-more. As a kid, I was a Redskins fan and then I switched over to the Ravens (and I even rooted for the Ravens in the superbowl).

But the Eagles and Philly are the first and only team and city that I've ever truly fallen in love with and they'll NEVER be replaced. It just happened gradually. I was a casual MD/DC team fan, I didn't know you were supposed to hate the Eagles. So, I didn't and I watched them play and watched the city obsess over them. I got swept up in Eagles fever and I've never looked back. I can't imagine ever rooting for any other team! I have faith in my team and their ability to pull off a win Sunday. If anyone can do it, the Eagles can! :notworthy

PS: I've converted most of my immediate family into Eagles fans. :D

AyanEva

Archived