Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAVORITE Redskin Postseason Moment!!!

Deefense

The second quarter of Super Bowl XXII. Talk about going from the depths of despair to drunk with pleasure!

Abso-friggin-lutely!! That was great. It's weird. Art Monk is one of the Skins' all time greats, but the Posse my favorites in order were Gary Clark, Ricky Sanders, and then Monk. Boy would it be nice to have a corps of receivers like that again.

Second favorite was beating Philly in 90-91. That was probably the most nervous I have ever been for a Skins game. Don't ask me why. And we just dominated!

Wild Card: Darrell Green running down Eric Dickerson

Divisional Playoffs: Darrell Green’s punt return in Soldier Field

NFC Championship: Dexter Manley knocking up a Gary Hagaboom and Daryl Grant running it into the endzone.

Super Bowl: Doug Williams 80 yard TD Pass to Ricky Sanders

There was this play in the 1983 Super Bowl against Miami where our running back at the time got the ball on 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter. Don't recall who the guy was, or how significant the play was, but it just seems to stick out in my mind.

We are the same age and, without question, this is the greatest moment in Redskins history. This play won us our first Super Bowl and came at a crucial time in a tight game. Looking back, possibly the two greatest coaches of all time were on opposite sidelines too.

That was great !!!! I was up there for both games the body bag game and the playoff game. The playoff victory was so sweet !!!

How bout a repeat this Sun. I FEEL IT!!!

I know its not officially postseason yet, but this game is a playoff game, just like the last 4 were.

I don't know if this is a playoff game or regular season games, maybe one of the Butz fans will. Skins were playing the Bears and they had the ball something and short near our goal line. They ran the Frig up the middle and he met the immovable object (Butz). When the smoke cleared Perry was on his behind and Butz was standing over him with his hands on his hips.

Archived