Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you Superstitious?

ArmchairRedskin

Yes its true I made a spelling mistake. I think i'll get over it though. Care to address why you thought it was so important to start this thread, even though its been several times before?

It was important enough for you to contribute a lot of nonsense to before you pointed out it's been done before. Why didn't you say that with your very first post? You participated instead. Not very well, but you participated nonetheless. Smacks of sour grapes.

It was important enough for you to contribute a lot of nonsense to before you pointed out it's been done before. Why didn't you say that with your very first post? You participated instead. Not very well, but you participated nonetheless. Smacks of sour grapes.

Not really, I didn't start the thread, so it wasn't my responsibility to check to see if the thread was a repeat or not, that was your responsibility.

I did remember later that I had seen this thread before and so I did search and I found I was correct.

That idiot count is up to 14 now. Keep wearing dirty clothes or whatever it is you do that you think is lucky.

It was time for this to end when I noticed you were not even reading what I was stating, I had to correct you twice in statments you made about my post.

Now you are going on about a mistake I made in typing "your" instead of "you're". I'm sure that has never been done before by mistake in trying to type a quick response. :rolleyes:

So yes this has run its cource......in the future please use the search button before making a thread, the MODs have asked us to police ourselves more when it comes to this matter.

Not really, I didn't start the thread, so it wasn't my responsibility to check to see if the thread was a repeat or not, that was your responsibility.

I did remember later that I had seen this thread before and so I did search and I found I was correct.

That idiot count is up to 14 now. Keep wearing dirty clothes or whatever it is you do that you think is lucky.

It was time for this to end when I noticed you were not even reading what I was stating, I had to correct you twice in statments you made about my post.

Now you are going on about a mistake I made in typing "your" instead of "you're". I'm sure that has never been done before by mistake in trying to type a quick response. :rolleyes:

So yes this has run its cource......in the future please use the search button before making a thread, the MODs have asked us to police ourselves more when it comes to this matter.

You never corrected me on anything you said. You backtracked on what you said.

And if this thread was indeed a repeat, it would surely be merged by the mods by now. Don't get mad because you lost the battle. Just be man enough to admit you had no point.

Those people that say I'm an idiot for being superstitious are nowhere near as wrong as you saying I, or the 36 people that do in fact do something superstitous, are egomaniacs. I'm sure most of those people understand the difference and just think I'm silly for thinking that way. Don't form false alliances with that which you only assume to be true.

You never corrected me on anything you said. You backtracked on what you said.

And if this thread was indeed a repeat, it would surely be merged by the mods by now. Don't get mad because you lost the battle. Just be man enough to admit you had no point.

Those people that say I'm an idiot for being superstitious are nowhere near as wrong as you saying I, or the 36 people that do in fact do something superstitous, are egomaniacs. I'm sure most of those people understand the difference and just think I'm silly for thinking that way. Don't form false alliances with that which you only assume to be true.

You aren't worth the effort it would take to go back and quote the times you completely got wrong what I said. I already did it anyway, all you have to do is go back and read it.

Please make sure you do your stupid superstitions on Sunday, lord knows we can't win without you :doh:

And don't make false assumptions, they don't think you're silly, they think you're an idiot.

You aren't worth correcting on your statment that I never had to correct you.

Please make sure you do your stupid superstitions on Sunday, lord knows we can't win without you :doh:

Aren't worth? Don't you mean "yeah you're right, I backtracked and you were right"?

Be a man and admit it.

You can be sure I'll do my superstitious thing, just like many of the other Redskins fans that knowingly do silly things to help their team win. I know we aren't in the minority because there are commercials about it. No mention of egomaniacs in those spots, though. They're weird that way.

Aren't worth? Don't you mean "yeah you're right, I backtracked and you were right"?

Be a man and admit it.

You can be sure I'll do my superstitious thing, just like many of the other Redskins fans that knowingly do silly things to help their team win. I know we aren't in the minority because there are commercials about it. No mention of egomaniacs in those spots, though. They're weird that way.

And don't make false assumptions, they don't think you're silly, they think you're an idiot.

Sure. They think I'm an idiot for being superstitous. Not for being an egomaniac. I accept that. Hence the option for it in my poll. :)

While we are in the dictionary how about the word..........

egotistical:

characteristic of those having an inflated idea of their own importance. :)

Great posts, Dcoles, I agree with you 100%. Fans that go nuts over stuff like that are very egotistical. They think that out of all the people in the world, including all of the players and coaches, that THEY will determine the outcome of the game. :rotflmao: It's all nonsense, I guess people just want to feel like they're important. I also think "jinxes" are BS. For every Skins fan that makes a comment like "We will NOT lose this game" there is a fan of the other team that says the same thing.

Which ever team wins is going to win regardless of whether you all wear your "lucky jersey" or hat, or wear the same underwear, whatever. Teams go on 3 or 4 game winning streaks all the time. Just because you wore the same hat doesn't mean that's not why they're winning. They're winning because it is only natural that teams go on winning streaks. Then what happens if they lose? Then you change it to something else. Then that doesn't work.

Archived