Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar's status for Sunday

fdarugar

He's a liability because he made some stupid comment off the field? This whole thing has clearly been on Lavar's mind for the good part of this season, why would it really effect his play now? Is Lavar going to be thinking "Man, I'm not gonna be here next year", and miss a tackle?

He's a liability because he made some stupid comment off the field? This whole thing has clearly been on Lavar's mind for the good part of this season, why would it really effect his play now? Is Lavar going to be thinking "Man, I'm not gonna be here next year", and miss a tackle?

LoL Thank you... :laugh:...The only place LaVar's comments are probably a distraction is on this site...lol ;)

Didn't Lavar also say something to the effect of "if I'm not in Washington next year then I may retire." Lavar is a high strung guy on the field, very emotional off of it. Why is it that most look at that to be a fault. Lavar has played his heart out in Washington, and to even suggest that he might suck is the most assanine statement I have heard in a long while. Since coming back into the lineup earlier in the year, he has been a force.

I do believe though, that if Lavar really wants to be in Washington, then there are certainly ways to make that happen. Everyone knows that he is not worth the 12 million that he is due next season. Hopefully Lavar recognizes this as well, and sits down with the FO and restructures his deal.

Lavar is not a liability ... the coaching staff is being very difficult and not allowing Lavar to be who he is. How can anyone in their right mind think that Clemons is a better pass rusher than Lavar? Why should Lavar sit on 3rd and long, when that is when he would cause the greatest havoc??

Well, now that Clemons is injured, you will see an angry Lavar do his thing this Sunday and knock around some Eagles. LA-56 can smell the playoffs and playing/winning this game will bring so much joy to him and the team.

Look for a 9 tackle, 2 sack, 1 forced fumble day by Lavar.

I don't know why everyone's coming down on Lavaar when we all rode his back during the last couple of years. He was the only consistent player we could look to for hope. If you really think he doesn't deserve another look, then at least remember his "retirement hit" on Boy Aikman.

Lavar is not a liability ... the coaching staff is being very difficult and not allowing Lavar to be who he is. How can anyone in their right mind think that Clemons is a better pass rusher than Lavar? Why should Lavar sit on 3rd and long, when that is when he would cause the greatest havoc??

Well, now that Clemons is injured, you will see an angry Lavar do his thing this Sunday and knock around some Eagles. LA-56 can smell the playoffs and playing/winning this game will bring so much joy to him and the team.

Look for a 9 tackle, 2 sack, 1 forced fumble day by Lavar.

But why should Lavar even care? It's only a game, right?

He's already getting paid, why go all out doing something that is just a small part of his life? :rolleyes:

Archived