Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskin Fever

Washingtonskins

Am I alone when most of my day is now thinking about Redskin football. Its been a long since we have been able to cheer our team to the playoffs and it sure feels good. Thank you Redskins!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Yes, but I am soo friggin nervous about this game. Soooooo Close!!!!! :eaglesuck

My wife and I got into a big assed arguement last night because I've done nothing but sit on extremeskins, watch espn and NFL network hoping for some Redskins nuggets. I was like what the hell you watch your soaps I watch football. Her reply was yea but this is getting a little ridiculus. And?

Oh well honey, you married me knowing that September thru December is football and hunting. Can't hunt in Vegas so here's to the Skins! Hopefully I'll get a bonus for New Years and my nasty habit will continue in the playoffs! Here's to thrashing the Eagles!

My boss and coworkers are sick of me talking about the redskins/gibbs all day long!

"The Redskins are clearly playing the best ball in the NFC right now. And this is why......" :blahblah:

"Joe Gibbs is the best coach to ever grace the NFL, and this is why....." :blahblah:

"Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory!!!" :blahblah:

I'm on vacation and my wife sits at her computer and plays the Sims while wondering why I'm reading and posting about the Redskins, lol.

Yeah, its great being a fan.

I just wish there was a better game than Madden to play that is new. Something like the old Front Page Sports games from the 90's. Maybe I'll break out the old tecmo bowl and run over teams with Byner and exploit the lack of coverage on that Monk post and get 10 sacks a game with Wilber Marshall, lol.

I just remember 5 weeks ago, my friend was like '5-0 or we dont go' and im thinking, it wont happen, but no sense in not having faith. Now here I am, not having been able to focus on anything since the beginning of Dallas week (im surprised I made it through finals that week). If this is what the euphoria was like back in the 80s, then I am happy to have it now!

• 1 year later...

Archived