Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are all the Eagle fans?

Monte51Coleman

For those of you who weren't around before this season, what a difference a year makes!

If you think that the Dallas & Giant fans who were here PREVIOUS to the games the last few weeks were bad, well they were nothing compared to the Philly trolls who littered this place.

All I can add is:

Ain't it grand? :D

Oh, and Happy New Year to my Extremeskins family. :cheers:

Eagles fans are frontrunners. They only creep out of the woodwork when they have a good team. They aren't strong and steady in nature. They are here, reading, but, knowing they have nothing to say. Meanwhile, we can remind them if their team would ACTUALLY have spent some of those millions they horde so Lurie can make more money they might have had enough depth to be competitive this year.

WB36, #5 and EL have been around....they usually are whether we're winning or losing (or their teams the same) same with Tom and some of the regular Dallas posters.

Not very many trolls b/c the season is over for the Eagles, sure they can try to spoil our season.....but when you lose to Arizona in a non-close game last week, there's no reason to come on a Redskins board and spout off about beating a hot team right now.

This isn't the 2004 Eagles......

The Eagle fans are waiting for the 2006 season to get here and alot aren't going to waste their time here for a game that they'll have a tough time winning.

If you think that the Dallas & Giant fans who were here PREVIOUS to the games the last few weeks were bad, well they were nothing compared to the Philly trolls who littered this place.

Good Gawd, they were worse then both dallas and ny trolls? the ny trolls came out like gnats and were so confident in beating us, then was history as soon as that game was over lol, especialy BlueNiteMare. He must still be having NiteMeres hehe.

At least a few dallas fans came back for a scolding which i was impressed by, I would never go to there boards and post were better, even though we are, but if they come to our board Im gonna let em have it and show them I aint skeered of anything there teams have!!!! :point2sky

Yeah, the eagle trolls were pretty bad.

bubba got really irritated by them and stop posting any stories referring to the Eagles for awhile.

Alot of us held them off, but for awhile you thought it was ExtremeEagles and not ExtremeSkins since there were so many Eagle trolls running around (with many regular non-troll Eagle posters also posting alot when the Eagles were Superbowl bound).

I've never seen so many tickets for sale.

My tickets for the game were sold for 200 apiece earlier in the year.

I got them for face.

I lived up there when the Eagles sucked. There were blacked out games.

Course, that was about 20 years ago, cause I'm an old ****. :laugh: That town did not support a losing Eagles team.

I think if they were to have losing seasons again you would see the same thing.

They only creep out of the woodwork when they have a good team. They aren't strong and steady in nature. They are here, reading, but, knowing they have nothing to say.

lol, what can they say except they dont rule this nest no more. they know whats about to happen to there team and we know there hating it deep down inside.... :eaglesuck

I've got a buddy of mine who thought he was a part of the eagle nation while they were making all those trips to the NFC championship game. What a loser. All I was hearing was how great they were. Now that TO is gone and McNabb was having a terrible seasonand is now benched for injury, he has hopped right off the bandwagon. Its disgraceful. And guess what he came to my house wearing the other week? A DAMN GIANTS HAT!!!!! Now all I hear about is Shockey and Eli and Tiki...I gave it to him twice as hard last week for jumping off the iggles and onto the G-men...The Skins will dominate the NFC East for years to come!!!!!!

Archived