Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's the best fans in the NFL?

MustangSteve

In the words of Jack Kent Cook, "Redskin fans are the best fans on the face of this earth"

What would Mr. Cook be thinking if he was able to see what ES has giving us fans, then seen the DISRESPECT we have for it, our own team and each other?

If we are the best fans in the world, why are some of us bashing our team who is the Hottest team in the NFL right now, yes the entire NFL. Why are we bashing other fans who make a positive post and just quote there oppinion.

Why are we bashing ES for giving us all a place to come together, talk about, brag about and stand behind our team who has worked so hard to make us fans proud again. To Disrespect this place like so many has is to bash it!!!!

I dont know what LA was thinking and dont care anymore, at the same time I dont know what most of you all are thinking either. Your just as guilty by bashing this team, our own fans and this site. As for now, LA is still a Redskin and there for I am standing Behind everyone on this team, not leaving any out.

Our coaches and team made a commitment to give us fans Championship football back, and they are honering there word. In return can we honer the words of Jack Kent Cook and prove we truely are the best dayum fans on the face of this earth.

Other teams and there fans are already skeered of seeing us on there schedule now, weather they admitt it or not. Im all for making this site and team proud of us, for striking fear into other teams and fans, by showing them this team consist of the 12th man, not just 11. By seeing positive post how hard our D can hit them, and how fast our O can score, and these are facts!!!

Im all for our team to be the best in the NFL, Im all for ES being the best message board in all of sports, they earned it people and they cant do it on there own, but by us fans sticking together, sticking by our team and ES, we will prove to be the best and proudest fans in all of sports!!!!

Now lets go Kick the Eagals Azz, I dont know about you all but Im smelling SuperBowl Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

:point2sky :eaglesuck :point2sky

SkinsXL OFFICIAL Superbowl prediction:

AFC - Indianapolis Colts

NFC - Washington Redskins

Score: Washington Redskins 35

Indianapolis Colts 17

Not only NFC Champs but Coach Gibbs gets his first win over the AFC in his second tenure in SUPERBOWL XL!!!

SkinsXL OFFICIAL Superbowl prediction:

AFC - Indianapolis Colts

NFC - Washington Redskins

Score: Washington Redskins 35

Indianapolis Colts 17

Not only NFC Champs but Coach Gibbs gets his first win over the AFC in his second tenure in SUPERBOWL XL!!!

Talk to us SkinsXL!!!! Thats what Im talking about brotha and I know our team is good enough to slap Indy and anyone else strait in the mouth!!!! :applause:

Redskins fans by a large margin. The consistent support through awful seasons, the largest stadium in the NFL and the huge fan base. The fans are the main reason the Skins are the most valuable franchise in the history of sports in the entire planet. If the cap goes away, that margin will increase even further.

i think i would have to give it to steelers fans because they really do fill other teams stadiums better than any other team in the NFL, we cant even fill our own with our own fans, its like in good will hunting when affleck tells damon that the best part of his day is the walk to his doorstep thinking he might not be there, well the best part of gameday is the walk inside the stadium hoping to see a sea of burgandy without the blue/other color splotches ALL over it

i think i would have to give it to steelers fans because they really do fill other teams stadiums better than any other team in the NFL, we cant even fill our own with our own fans, its like in good will hunting when affleck tells damon that the best part of his day is the walk to his doorstep thinking he might not be there, well the best part of gameday is the walk inside the stadium hoping to see a sea of burgandy without the blue/other color splotches ALL over it

The Skins sell out more than any other stadium. DC is also a town other fans want to visit. If Pittsburg and Green Bay were real cities, other fans would make trips there and their own fans wouldn't be so willing to travel. Also, when the Steelers sucked in the 80's their fans were not so good.

i like ur style man... im not hatin and i dunno y every1 is

LETS GO SKINS!!!

Eagles... WE OWN U

Thanks my brotha, I love this team and its so great to be where were at now, staring strait at the Playoffs and Prize. All we have to do is smoke philly, "then the Beast is on prowel" Who wants to be our first victim?

:eaglesuck

Archived