Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Letter to the WP Editor, 12/30/05 (Re Shapiro)

Om

Okay, this reminds me. Never get into a debate or argument with Om, you will always lose.

Great work, Mark. Leo is really showing his true colors with his statements, and he obviously has no proof to any of it.

Who would win Bubba vs. Om?

I don't think they'd debate about anything Redskins related though.

what's up with tht bs?

Turtle, the first few times you bumped these ancient threads, I enjoyed it. But after a while it just seemed like overkill. I agree with what others posted that if you had kept it to a minimum it would have maintained its affect, but you were doing it every day.

As far as talking about it only after Om did, well you know human beings are like sheep. :D In all seriousness, I have been confrontational a lot in the past and am trying to avoid that today. I was not sure how you would have reacted had I said something. I think it was better that you heard it from one of the most respected members of this board.

Very well written, Om. I would love to see how Mr. Shapiro respond...I hope it's an apologetic response...It certainly is required of him.

Oh yeah, can I please get you to write a Quality Step Increase (Q.S.I.) request for me? With your persuasive writing, it would persuade my employers to increase my pay. :laugh:

Speaking of Letters to the Editor, noticed in today's paper there was a letter written by none other than Phil Hochberg, the long-time PA guy at RFK and for the first few years at FedEx. Phil was responding to a baseball-related article from yesterday's Post, but seeing his name reminded me of the good old days before the screaming lunatic Kessler "ITS THIRD DOWN REDSKINS FANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Turtle, the first few times you bumped these ancient threads, I enjoyed it. But after a while it just seemed like overkill. I agree with what others posted that if you had kept it to a minimum it would have maintained its affect, but you were doing it every day.

As far as talking about it only after Om did, well you know human beings are like sheep. :D In all seriousness, I have been confrontational a lot in the past and am trying to avoid that today. I was not sure how you would have reacted had I said something. I think it was better that you heard it from one of the most respected members of this board.

It's cool. It's over.

From now on whenever someone bumps an old thread from a year ago or more we'll say he "turtled" the thread. :)
Turtle,

Are you coming to the Dallas game this year?

Random post in random bump thread.

:laugh:

Yes Blondie I'll be there..

Thanks Larry..sounds good to me...

Archived