Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shockey out vs raiders

BrunellSuperbowl

The NFC title would be a great thing. A home game in the first round, travel to Chicago, because I want the #3 seed, beat Chicago, then hope for an upset with whomever faces Seattle, then back to Fed Ex for the NFC Championship title. Finally a victory in Detroit.

there is NO way the gints lose this game. think about it, healthy they are the better team. the raiders collect penalties like stamps. knowing this and the fact that the nfl has already been selling gints nfc champs gear, plus the extra home game....please. it is fairly obvious that ny is "supposed" to win.

does anyone actually beleive that the nfl would be selling that crap on their official website if there was even a remote chance that ny would lose?

The Giants are frauds???

They are 36 points better than the Redskins with a healthy team.

Oh how I do hope the Redskins can beat Philly and Atlanta has a huge game so you dolts can see a bruised Giants team repeat the arse whoppin' you got at the Meadowlands.

:laugh: so the fact the Skins defense had several starters hurt, the first game means what?

:rolleyes:

the LAST team Coughlin wants to face in the playoffs is the Redskins

The Giants are frauds???

They are 36 points better than the Redskins with a healthy team.

Oh how I do hope the Redskins can beat Philly and Atlanta has a huge game so you dolts can see a bruised Giants team repeat the arse whoppin' you got at the Meadowlands.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :gaintsuck

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Archived