Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Haters Need to SHUT UP!!!

barry wilburn

Why all the hate on Lavar? He's the QB Killa #56!!! Haters need to step off the guy, he bleeds burgundy and gold!

Also, I was thinking... It would be great if Gregg Williams took over as head coach when Gibbs steps down? Has anyone ever thought about this?

Seriously though:

Is it me, or has it gotten awfully repetitive in here over the last few months?

....he bleeds burgundy and gold!

LA only bleeds LA! If you would take your #56 glasses off and see that teams, not individuals, win Super Bowls. LA is a pathetic example of a team player and a complete locker room distraction during a critical period for this team and organization. I believe if we lose this game all hell will break out on this site. People will want Gibbs replaced, MB cut, etc, etc. I am very proud of this team and the direction that it is heading. If not this year, we will be a SB contender before 2007. LA by his own dimise will not be part of that development unless they take it all the way this year.

Yes, Lavar does bleed burgandy and gold. He loves being a Redskins , why shouldn't he ? We payed him enough money too! HOWEVER he needs to stop talking about his life as a Redskin during the season. There is a time and place for that. It's called the offseason. Everyone knows hes unhappy not being in the whole game. We've been listening to it for a whole year ! But if you are a TRUE lavar fan , you would know .. almost 85 percent of the time , the d-fense is more succesfull when hes not there. From a stat sheet standpoint. I PROMISE YOU , this is the truth !

As for Greg Williams , of course everyone wants him to take over Gibbs position, and EVERY Redskins fan has at least thought about it! However , convincing someone like that to stay and not be a head coach right away is wayyy difficult. All these men love new challenges. They live off it. Williams made the skins D great. He might want a new challenge. Plus a couple mill wont be bad either! :eaglesuck

Plus a couple mill wont be bad either! :eaglesuck

I believe Greg Williams already makes $2.5M per year and is the highest paid assistant in football. He actually got about a $1M per year raise from being the head coach of the Bills. This is what I like to refer to as the "Danny Factor". I love Dan Snyder and he will make sure that GW remians in D.C. A team will have to pay Williams Parcell's money ($4-5M) to take him away. Danny still might match it and keep GW's family in D.C.

Greg Williams still has to made this a number 1 defense. So to me yeah our defense is banging but it still can get better. When Coach Williams makes our defense the #1 ranked defense at the end of the year, then he can go and take a new challege, until then he gonna be wearing burgandy and gold.

And Lavar is the great. our defense is not better when he isn't there. It might be the same but not better. Versus the giants is messed up once aginst tiki, but then he came right back and knock tiki's little ass on the ground. Who has a better Linebacker core then the redskins. Washington, Marshall, and LaVar come on now. I don't want to see him wear anything else but the skins jersey.

Dont you guys think we should wear our 70th jersey versus the Eagles cuzz them *uckers are going to wear their white jersey so we can't wear our all whites. Them 70th jersey are stemming. i love that ****

NFC East champs after Sunday.

Why all the hate on Lavar? He's the QB Killa #56!!! Haters need to step off the guy, he bleeds burgundy and gold!

Also, I was thinking... It would be great if Gregg Williams took over as head coach when Gibbs steps down? Has anyone ever thought about this?

Seriously though:

Is it me, or has it gotten awfully repetitive in here over the last few months?

If anyone was bleeding burgandy and gold right now is Marcus Washington.. Lavar is a headcase and we all know his on his way out. I have no idea what the F you are smoking about JG stepping down.. He is the one that has gotten us here so far!!

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP TALKING ABOUT LAVAR!! ENOUGH :mad:

Ok never mind just figuered out this was all a joke.. :D

Archived