Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PO to SB

gtdetri

A thread to incite and entice the forum.

Playoffs to the Superbowl. When we beat the Eagles this weekend there will not be a team out there that can stop us. We will march straight into the Superbowl.

Seattle Beat them.. Bears beat them...Giants beat them...and finally when we get there you will see a cornered animal come roaring out onto the field ready to devour all who stands in it's path. You can say I'm hopefull, fantasizing or just crazy but mark my words, we will prevail and stand alone on the field of battle in Detroit when that 4th quarter clock ticks down to 0:00 .

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :mad: :mad: :mad: :logo: :logo: :logo: :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Whatever drugs you are on, I want some :)

No drugs just pure fact. I think if you ask any team out there which team they would not want to face in the playoffs and I guarantee you it would be hands down Washington. Just look at the facts. Joe Gibbs record speaks for itself.

Oh by the way the Latin term for that drug is Gibbsarol or you can substitute it for Skinasette.

:cheers:

No drugs just pure fact. I think if you ask any team out there which team they would not want to face in the playoffs and I guarantee you it would be hands down Washington. Just look at the facts. Joe Gibbs record speaks for itself.

Oh by the way the Latin term for that drug is Gibbsarol or you can substitute it for Skinasette.

:cheers:

I think the First team they would say is Indy.

Second team probably is the Patriots. Brady is perfect in the Playoffs.

But I cant speak for any teams who they want and who they dont want to play.

As much as I loved this 4-0 (hopefully 5-0) Playoff push I still think this Redskin Team is a year away from making a serious Super Bowl run. Yes the NFC i s wattered down but Seattle can be a hostile place to play when the team is doing well and Chicago has a great defense.

Winning on the road in NY, Chicago, or Seattle will be very difficult. It takes a monumental effort for any wild card team to make the Superbowl -- they have to play an extra game, after all. The Skins won't "march straight to the Superbowl". It will be the absolute highlight of Joe Gibbs distinguished career if he were to accomplish that.

Winning on the road in NY, Chicago, or Seattle will be very difficult. It takes a monumental effort for any wild card team to make the Superbowl -- they have to play an extra game, after all. The Skins won't "march straight to the Superbowl". It will be the absolute highlight of Joe Gibbs distinguished career if he were to accomplish that.

If the Raiders win tomorrow night then we wont be a wildcard team... Can ne1 say HOME PLAYOFF GAME??

I know its a far push but wishful thinking never hurts... Come on Kerry Collins!!!

HTTR

WHEN (If?) Skins beat the Eagles, and we make it to the playoffs, I do not think that many teams would look forward to playing us. The other teams have seen how this team is now very hot and playing with emotion, confidence and momentum. We may not be able to win on the road in Chicago or Seattle, but we will have placed a small shadow of doubt in the Seahawks and Bears minds, since we defeated them earlier in the season. The Giants will want revenge in the Meadowlands, and they will weep over officials' calls, but that seed of doubt will be in their heads too. Their LB corps is decimated; they will not be able to stop the run without sacrificing pass defense. The Bucs know they escaped with a blown call on Alstott's score.

Yes, I agree. We are one year away. But we will cause havoc this year.

:point2sky

There's only two teams that should be in the playoffs that would scare me, one is in already and that's the Bears in Chicago. I don't care who you are, Chicago in January is cooooold. The other team is the Panthers. Depending on which Panthers team shows up, it could be interesting.

As for what I think is going to happen, the Redskins 2005-2006 record.... 14-6

A thread to incite and entice the forum.

Playoffs to the Superbowl. When we beat the Eagles this weekend there will not be a team out there that can stop us. We will march straight into the Superbowl.

Seattle Beat them.. Bears beat them...Giants beat them...and finally when we get there you will see a cornered animal come roaring out onto the field ready to devour all who stands in it's path. You can say I'm hopefull, fantasizing or just crazy but mark my words, we will prevail and stand alone on the field of battle in Detroit when that 4th quarter clock ticks down to 0:00 .

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :mad: :mad: :mad: :logo: :logo: :logo: :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Im right with ya GT, Nobody wants to face us in the Playoffs or in philly this Sunday..... See ya in the Show!!!! :point2sky

There's only two teams that should be in the playoffs that would scare me, one is in already and that's the Bears in Chicago. I don't care who you are, Chicago in January is cooooold. The other team is the Panthers. Depending on which Panthers team shows up, it could be interesting.

As for what I think is going to happen, the Redskins 2005-2006 record.... 14-6

:point2sky

If we had homefield advantage, then there is no question we would go straight to detriot..but the downside is that we will have to win on the road this postseason..im not saying it can't be done, but it will be tough to do..we are very capeable though..httr

Archived