Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins are makin the playoffs!!!

RayLewis

It's been a while... Joe Gibbs a damn good coach, he's already turned this team around. Maybe trade Arrington and get Daunte Culpepper or Steve Mcnair and this team will be superbowl contenders next year. For once it's the other way around with Ravens lookin in at the Redskins, I'm not a skins fan but :dallasuck

Steve McNair??? I prefer Brunell thank you. Also, not trying to be homer, but the Skins are Super Bowl contenders. They've already beat the Seahawks, Giants, and Bears. We also stopped Alstott on that 2pt. conversion so we should have won that game also. Carolina is the only team left to play and I think anyone would pick the red hot Skins over the Panthers who laid a huge egg last week. Everyone in the NFC are serious Super Bowl contenders.

It's been a while... Joe Gibbs a damn good coach, he's already turned this team around. Maybe trade Arrington and get Daunte Culpepper or Steve Mcnair and this team will be superbowl contenders next year. For once it's the other way around with Ravens lookin in at the Redskins, I'm not a skins fan but :dallasuck

Thanks for the faith in our team but will skip on Mcnair and Culpepper lol. :eaglesuck

Steve McNair??? I prefer Brunell thank you. Also, not trying to be homer, but the Skins are Super Bowl contenders. They've already beat the Seahawks, Giants, and Bears. We also stopped Alstott on that 2pt. conversion so we should have won that game also. Carolina is the only team left to play and I think anyone would pick the red hot Skins over the Panthers who laid a huge egg last week. Everyone in the NFC are serious Super Bowl contenders.

Its not a Homer to believe in your team, thats what I call a true fan!!!! P*ss on a fan who's skeered to speak up for a team who is playing better football then anyone in the league right now.

Im right with ya brotha, I know this team can roll right to the show!!!!

High 5 to another fan with faith :applause:

What are you talking about, were a superbowl contender this year. ALthough we may not win it, we'll at least get there beacuse the NFC lacks any true contenders.....now the AFC on the other hand...well we wont have to worry about that till we get to the SB now would we?

And regarding Arrington, I'd rather trade not trade him...but if we had to, I'd rather have picks right now. Then i'd turn around and try to get the best DE or WR I could with that pick.

Its not a Homer to believe in your team, thats what I call a true fan!!!! P*ss on a fan who's skeered to speak up for a team who is playing better football then anyone in the league right now.

Im right with ya brotha, I know this team can roll right to the show!!!!

High 5 to another fan with faith :applause:

ALL FOR IT!!! GO SKINZ!!!! I think we can beat any team in the NFL!!! it all comes down to X's and O's

Guest GibbSkins11

ID TAKE BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OVER CULPEPPER OR MCNAIR

Guest GibbSkins11
What are you talking about, were a superbowl contender this year. ALthough we may not win it, we'll at least get there beacuse the NFC lacks any true contenders.....now the AFC on the other hand...well we wont have to worry about that till we get to the SB now would we?

And regarding Arrington, I'd rather trade not trade him...but if we had to, I'd rather have picks right now. Then i'd turn around and try to get the best DE or WR I could with that pick.

i think the skins got to worry about philly first but if we do make it , it wont be because of a poor nfc , b/c the nfc has talent , and the skins have talent they dont need a bad nfc to get to the super bowl, they just need to take it one game at a time!!!:applause: :helmet: :applause:

Daunte had a b ad season but he's still better then Brunell, even Brunell in his prime wasnt puttin up numbers like Daunte had just last seasons. I dont come here a lot but its funny to see the change of tone, when i came fans were expecting a 8-8 season, Ramsey to dominate,Brunell isnt worth a damn, and the Ravens make the superbowl. Seems like everything went the opposite way.

I believe that we COULD be a contender. But not for the reasons you listed necissarily. We beat the Giants 35-20 which was a great game. But the Seahawks and Bears are different teams now. I'm not saying we have no shot, because I feel we do, just not for the reasons you mentioned.

Are you kidding me? Didn't you hear? Joe Gibbs has lost it. He can't succeed in today's NFL.

This message brought to you by morons that doubt Joe Gibbs, as seen on Extremeskins.com

Criss Carter--- prepare to wear the dress. Tony K, love ya but....what happened to Mr. anti gibbs bandwagon?? I don't hear anyone talking now!!

As far as the playoffs are concerned...I have faith in the man with the plan, a playing Brunell (but we saw that ramsey can back him up if he needs to), an unfortunate defense (for everyone else), and our stat boys; Dr. Idontknow and Moss.

GET SOME REDSKINS!!!

Are you kidding me? Didn't you hear? Joe Gibbs has lost it. He can't succeed in today's NFL.

This message brought to you by morons that doubt Joe Gibbs, as seen on Extremeskins.com

Great post let's get back to all these bandwagon off again on again dismal fans who were writing to exit Joe Gibbs 4 games ago. Let's shake off all of these non believers who apparently hadn't watched him coach the first go around. We have some very loyal fans but we also have fans (even still this week saying we will lose after playing inspired motivated to go to the playoffs football) that are the most disloyal, the world is going to end because of a loss type of fans!!!

Go Skins I'm on the ship whether it's sailing in 80 degree clear skies, or if it's rocking and rolling with a major storm over it's head!! If we suck we suck if we're great we're great SHUT UP AND STOP CONTRADICITING YOURSELVES SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU SHOW YOURSELF AS A DISLOYAL FAN!!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Thanks for the support, I'd prefer LaVar over Culpepper and Mcnair because we dont need them right now. brunell is doing fine and still has a couple of years left in him. :logo::helmet::logo:

Archived