Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Husker Fan Here And......

Husker#1

ESPN is having a All-time best team Poll between 95 Huskers and 2005 USC....

And I know I sound like a Homer but I don't even think It would be Even close the 95 huskers could play def and usc is ave at best...just wanted some non Bias opinon...http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/story?page=uschistory95nebraska

Didn't Warren Sapp go a lot further in his life/football career then Tommy Fraizer?

Shouldnt it be the other way around?

but yea, 95 Huskers definitly would beat this USC team.......they are way over rated.......it just the mediots trying to hype it up so that everyone watches it and ABC brings in big money

I go to Texas, and I'm glad that USC is getting this much hype from the media (these polls, two heisman winners on one team, etc., etc.). I CAN NOT wait till Vince Young shows them the Texas "Two-Step".

I love Texas with the points in this game........love them enough to throw a couple thou on them

I go to Texas, and I'm glad that USC is getting this much hype from the media (these polls, two heisman winners on one team, etc., etc.). I CAN NOT wait till Vince Young shows them the Texas "Two-Step".

I Agree I think Texas is going to thump'em....And NFL Live just had a segment on Lavar and they agree this won't be a distraction..I for one Like Lavar and this all leads back to his Agent F__ing up on his contract if you ask me..

Didn't Warren Sapp go a lot further in his life/football career then Tommy Fraizer?

LOL...Well that may be true but, During that game Tommie Took them to,Two 4th Qrt TD"S while old Warren Saap was suck'in air....LOL...And all fairness to Tommie Blood clots is what ended his Career.

What kills me is Miami's 2001 team wasn't even mentioned in the same breathe of any of these teams and is far better then the 95 Nebraska team.

Miami was voted 65% to 45% (I believe) in beating USC on espn.com. So they got their respect, and I agree. I believe Miami 2001 is the sickest team to ever step on a college field.

I believe Miami 2001 is the sickest team to ever step on a college field.

They had soooooooooooooooooooooo much talent on that Offense and Defense...it was freaking scary.

Imagine any NFL team having the following players on their team:

Clinton Portis

Jeremy Shockey

Santana Moss

Reggie Wayne

Andre Johnson

Willis Mcgahee

Vince Wilfork

Ed Reed

DJ Williams

Jonathan Wilma

.....and there was a CB that was pretty d@mn good but i forget his name at the moment..

but that was a team that could even challenge a couple NFL teams at the time.

They had soooooooooooooooooooooo much talent on that Offense and Defense...it was freaking scary.

Imagine any NFL team having the following players on their team:

Clinton Portis

Jeremy Shockey

Santana Moss

Reggie Wayne

Andre Johnson

Willis Mcgahee

Vince Wilfork

Ed Reed

DJ Williams

Jonathan Wilma

.....and there was a CB that was pretty d@mn good but i forget his name at the moment..

but that was a team that could even challenge a couple NFL teams at the time.

Don't forget Dan Morgan,Mike Rumph, Philip Buchanon, Vernon Carey, William Joseph, Jerome Mcdougle, Bryant Mckinnie, Frank Gore, Kellen Winslow Jr.(Fr.),Antrell Rolle (Fr.) and our very own Sean Taylor (also a freshman) They all aren't NFL all-stars, but they dominated in College.

Don't forget Dan Morgan,Mike Rumph, Philip Buchanon, Vernon Carey, William Joseph, Jerome Mcdougle, Bryant Mckinnie, Frank Gore, Kellen Winslow Jr.(Fr.),Antrell Rolle (Fr.) and our very own Sean Taylor (also a freshman) They all aren't NFL all-stars, but they dominated in College.

Didnt really count Gore cuz he tore his knee like a billion times.

And I dont think the Freshmen had much PT, only on Special Teams.

But yeah Buchanon was who i was thinking about..

Man that team should have just collectively graduated in 2004 and created a new NFL team with all those players on it...lol

Archived