Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Q & A with Sean Taylor

Kansas_SkinsFan

I read this earlier tonight. I think they dressed it up a little but great to see his attitude change. The guy is still young and a lot of people crucified him on this site last year. He talks about that chip that he plays with. I have never seen a player with the killer instinct that he has. As long as he stays out of trouble he is going to be awesome to watch for the next 10-15 years.

"Q: How pumped up are you for Sunday's game against the Eagles?

A: 'Like every week, I'm going to be very excited. It's Philly--we haven't won in there home stadium, so it'll be tough. For those guys, it'll be there last game of the season and they would love to do what we did to Minnesota last year and what the Arizona Cardinals did to Minnesota the year before, which is to try to knock a team out of the playoffs. We just have to handle our business, and we'll be all right.'"

Sorry, but things like this just annoy me. Not once, but twice! :laugh: Proofread much, Mr. Fitzgerald?

I saved the text of the Q&A and I'm going to hang it on my wall eventually with a Sean Taylor fathead poster if they are bold enough to make 1.. Man no nonsense, straight to the point, drive & determination. I look up to this guy >>!! GO SKINS!

Archived