Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bottom Line - Of the two, which are you a fan of?

TK

I don't like the postion this poll puts me in. I think fans should be able to have a favorite player and never be forced to choose between the two. I refuse to answer. I also refuse to let go of my hopes for a happy union between the two.

Well said. :applause:

:eaglesuck :point2sky

The more and more I think about the timing of Lavars article and his comments during the most crucial time leading up to the biggest game in 6 years I lose more and more respect for him.And Im a big fan of his too but we dont need distractions that are laced with an agenda.

TK ..

you know, I really have respect for you, and you and the guys built this board, but is this thread/poll really necessary?!

I voted Skins, but I also like Lavar and want him to stay. I also know that the Washington area Press likes to stir **** up, misquote and contort statements, and create controversy to sell papers.

Um, I'd consider it a PROTEST vote (or fans of other teams, we have more than our share.)

I was about to vote Lavar too. To protest the thread.

This isn't about Lavar.

It's about every GD debate we have on this forum. People who conflate "team" with "what everyone says is best for the team" on the forum. I remember the same thread with the QB situation. As if you can't POSSIBLY have your own opinion outside of the coach or outside of the mods or outside of the 'mainstream' or the Sept 2005 noobs.

Thank you Ghost! I can't believe how people seem to miss the fact that they're not supposed to have their own opinion outside of me. Sheesh.

anyone that claims to be a true redskin fan will asnwer repectively. sure, we can want lavar to be back adn have a great season. put this story behind us, let the FO and LA settle their difference, re-structure LA contract (incentive ladin) and lets win a championship

Life long Redskins fan, here.

I like Lavar and what he has done for the teams in the past, but he hasn't become "the next LT" and his current antics bother me.

I think he's been a great part of a bad line of Redskins teams (not his fault per se) and it's ashamed if his career ends like this, missing the chance to play with winning Redskins squads (and maybe play in a Superbowl one day--- wishful thinking).

So, Lavar.....when you leave, you will be missed. I just hope you don't keep saying things that will make me want to say "I'm glad he's gone, we're better without his drama" :(

I can't believe that anyone voted in the Lavar Arrington column...........

Same here.

I like LaVar.. I'm disappointed in his antics, but as I said before, it is ALWAYS Redskins first, players second. I have no problem with people having their "favorites", but the bottom line is that the team is the Redskins.. and whoever is on that team is who I am rooting for as a whole.

Any secondary rooting of favorites is only as long as they are on the Redskins (with few exceptions.. when Art Monk went with the Jets, I did hope he did well)...

Not sure why the question of Redskins versus Lavar even came up in the first place (long before the original post in this thread). But while I've maintained that I like Lavar, I wish he would grow up and think of team first and I am afraid he is probably gone now, the bottom line is I've rooted for the Redskins since I was born (and actively rooted since the very late 1950's/early 1960s).. and will continue to root for them regardless of who in on the team.

I have to wonder if those who voted in the "Lavar" column are merely doing it for the fun of doing it, or really prefer to root for LaVar over the team. If the latter is the case, that really disappoints me.

:cool:

Same here.

I have to wonder if those who voted in the "Lavar" column are merely doing it for the fun of doing it, or really prefer to root for LaVar over the team. If the latter is the case, that really disappoints me.

:cool:

I assume since you quoted someone else that it's POSSIBLE that you read the thread. I covered this and yet like 4 times after I posted, someone was INCREDULOUS that anonymous people on the net voted a particular way.

If it said Skins or Hitler, I guarantee for a lark or to ridicule the thread someone would vote Hitler.

Why polls are looked at on this forum as some kind of barometer of anything, I will never know.

"Lavar or Jesus--who do you prefer?"

I assume since you quoted someone else that it's POSSIBLE that you read the thread. I covered this and yet like 4 times after I posted, someone was INCREDULOUS that anonymous people on the net voted a particular way.

If it said Skins or Hitler, I guarantee for a lark or to ridicule the thread someone would vote Hitler.

Why polls are looked at on this forum as some kind of barometer of anything, I will never know.

Depends, what does Jesus run in the 40?

Well, I'm not really religious, but I'm gonna vote "Jesus." But I expect a lot of people here will think Lavar is actually The Messiah. I know many think he's been unjustly persecuted for speaking The Truth, and may be sacrificed by the false coaches. I know Lavar has spoken of the floggings and being forced to carry his own cross. And according to his followers, he's been fit with a crown of thorns. I even hear he's talking to Mel Gibson about movie rights. But I'm still voting for Jesus.

<waiting for lightning bolt>

Well, I'm not really religious, but I'm gonna vote "Jesus." But I expect a lot of people here will think Lavar is actually The Messiah. I know many think he's been unjustly persecuted for speaking The Truth, and may be sacrificed by the false coaches. I know Lavar has spoken of the floggings and being forced to carry his own cross. And according to his followers, he's been fit with a crown of thorns. I even hear he's talking to Mel Gibson about movie rights. But I'm still voting for Jesus.

<waiting for lightning bolt>

You know Santana has a Jesus-like (or maybe Elias from Platoon, same thing) pose in that sig pic above you.

He has come to save us all.

As if you can't POSSIBLY have your own opinion outside of the coach or outside of the mods or outside of the 'mainstream' or the Sept 2005 noobs.

We need to drink a beer together. :cheers:

I will say that I did vote for the Redskins. But I do agree that it seams as if you are playing with fire if you disagree with the wrong people on this board.

:eaglesuck

Archived