Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People - Please get some Perspective

greenmile

So some people start giving us some credit, and we're just eating it up?

So we think we're in the top of the league now because we're, what, 9-6?

Let's not forget how stagnant our offense can be. Seriously, think what would have happened last week if the Giants were able to contain Moss? Guess what, we lose. We won that game on 2 lucky "please catch it" deep balls, one of which wasn't even well-thrown.

What happens when our gameplan is outmatched? Do we pull another Raiders game, where we just look inept on offense and unable to go to plan B? It doesn't seem like the Redskins ever have a plan B, and that worries me.

Are you sure our defense isn't going to throw another Bucs game, where we get destroyed by the big play again and again?

Let's all hope the Redskins don't decide to turn the ball over like we did against the Cardinals, cause we won't be able to survive that up in the Philly.

Things are on the up right now, sure. But I think you people need to realize that winning 4 straight does not make us a consistent team. In fact, just look at the Arizona game for such proof (we won the game on a kick return). I like our defense still, but even with the points we've scored the past two weeks, I feel that 2 years of an inconsistent and unpredictable offense does not change overnight.

Hopes destroyed, back to reality: Eagles 17, Redskins 14

So some people start giving us some credit, and we're just eating it up?

So we think we're in the top of the league now because we're, what, 9-6?

Let's not forget how stagnant our offense can be. Seriously, think what would have happened last week if the Giants were able to contain Moss? Guess what, we lose. We won that game on 2 lucky "please catch it" deep balls, one of which wasn't even well-thrown.

What happens when our gameplan is outmatched? Do we pull another Raiders game, where we just look inept on offense and unable to go to plan B? It doesn't seem like the Redskins ever have a plan B, and that worries me.

Are you sure our defense isn't going to throw another Bucs game, where we get destroyed by the big play again and again?

Let's all hope the Redskins don't decide to turn the ball over like we did against the Cardinals, cause we won't be able to survive that up in the Philly.

Things are on the up right now, sure. But I think you people need to realize that winning 4 straight does not make us a consistent team. In fact, just look at the Arizona game for such proof (we won the game on a kick return). I like our defense still, but even with the points we've scored the past two weeks, I feel that 2 years of an inconsistent and unpredictable offense does not change overnight.

your obviously a eagles or giants fan, so i have this to say to you! sit back an watch the skins DEMOLISH philly an march THERE WAY TO detroit!!! HAIL 2 THE REDSKINS:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

your obviously a eagles or giants fan, so i have this to say to you! sit back an watch the skins DEMOLISH philly an march THERE WAY TO detroit!!! HAIL 2 THE REDSKINS:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

No, I'm not actually. I would die for the Redskins. I'm just being a realist and preparing for the worst.

Delete this thread. One win from the playoffs and you have THAT to say? Some one said it before. Some people just don't want a winning team. They want their team to stink so they have something to complain about. You liberal MFin...........blah blah blah!

Delete this thread. One win from the playoffs and you have THAT to say? Some one said it before. Some people just don't want a winning team. They want their team to stink so they have something to complain about. You liberal MFin...........blah blah blah!

Somebody says something against "SUPERBOWL!" and you guys can't give me a practical reply? I suppose people can't come here and point out the team's real shortcommings? Let's just turn our heads from our team's issues? Oh, I forgot, we have no issues.

I am sorry about what ever happened to make you down like this man....

as for the rest of us... we are going to continue to ride this high.. which will last until we lose and then some... it also wont end this weekend...

you have to have faith in your team... how can you not??? We just beat the giants and cowboys in very convincing fashion... is that to say that we will demolish philly.. nope... could we lose... yep... but you have to have some faith in your team man...

i promise you everyone on this board knows the dangers that are out there with us going to philly..... but a post like this.. at a time like this... come on man... you could have posted this before the 4 soon to be 5 game streak had started and people would agree... but our team is playing with heart and soul.... and sometimes that enough right there to win ball games......

GO SKINS... WHOOOOOOOOO

greenmile Im willing to put a ban bet up with you if the mods will comply

If my team wins on sunday(Redskins), and your team of the week loses(Fecals) then you will be banned from posting till next season starts. If your team of the week(fecals) wins then I will be banned till next season starts. By next season I mean the start of the 06 regular season.

Again this will require the mods to agree to it. You barely post here, and your the worst kind of 05'er a sept 05'er so Im definately putting more up to lose than you are. So what do you say?

What happened? How about 13 years of dissapointing seasons, that's what happened.

I hope we win. But there's a difference between hoping and thinking. Do I think we'll win, I don't know... maybe. I suppose there's a fine line between being a realist and a pessimist.

Perhaps this is bad timing, but after coming to this board and all I was reading was PLAYOFF predictions, I couldn't help but write this. I scared as sht about this game, and it just seems like some of you guys have already chalked up the win.

#1 if you want to take out luck plays take out the tip and catch from the Giants

#2 even if you don't do #1 we still win by 1

#3 Yes we are 9-6 but think about how close we were t0 14-1

#4 HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

I believe

I hate when people say "look how close we are from being * - *"

Why do only close loses count as "close wins" and not vice versa.

We are very close from being 5-10

He is right by his post btw. We needed antonio brown to run one back against ARIZONA for crying out loud. Sometimes our offence clicks, sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes our defence can play like the 85 Bears, sometimes it can play like 05 Texans

Lets hope this week we keep playing like we are on Offence, and our D steps it up this week!

Cry me a river.

I wonder,, did the Rams feel the same way on their way to a Super Bowl following a 4-12 season and a decade of being the worst team in football? How about the Patriots,, think they felt like this when they went 5-11 then won their first of 3 Super Bowls? Think Bengals fans are whining about the past?

Pessimism sucks, especially in sports. What is the point of even being a fan if you can't allow yourself a little hope?

Take up bowling. In some places, they'll put runners down the gutters so there is no chance of failure, then you can be happy.

~Bang

Seriously, think what would have happened last week if the Giants were able to contain Moss?

**But they didn't!**

**That game was horrendous, certainly a lowlight..**

**We were missing both Griffin and Taylor. That might explain the defensive woes in this game.**

**We turned the ball over and still won, Philly just lost to them.**

**Can't see that being the final**

Archived