Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blitz The League for PS2

Guest peele

Was wondering if anyone here owned this game. I just got it for Christmas and I love the hits and the way you can injure guys and the celebrations are pretty funny too. What I was wondering was, is this the slowest loading game you have ever played? I was just hoping maybe I just had a bad game or something but this thing is terribly slow when saving and loading. Looks like they would have fixed that. They also have a Baltimore team and their logo looks almost exactly like the ratbirds :doh: Of course I made my team the Washington Redskins :applause: Just wondering what everyone thought of the game. :eaglesuck

I don't mind the gameplay or the teams. It is just the loading and saving and stuff is slow as molasses. The hits are pretty cool. Pretty cool when you injure someone and it slows done and shows the bone snapping. Has a little more language than I expected. Have to play it after my kids go to bed. LOL!!

I have only played about 8 or 9 games so far. Personally I enjoy it so far with the exception of the slow loading and saving. You also win other little things like magazine covers with "real" girls pictures like FHM magazine and stuff when you complete challenges in certain games. That is always cool. You can pick the Cheerleaders outfits. If you get injured and stuff you can sometimes but not always have your player back in a few plays by juicing them. Sometimes injury is too severe and you have to treat it regularly by can by things in the menu to make them recover. But anyways I would say it is a decent buy. Most of the games are shootouts and not a lot of defense. If you can find the deal my wife got it is worth it. I believe she got it for $29.99 at K-Mart before Christmas. Just a warning it does have some pretty bad language in it as well.

Archived