Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clarifying the Question: Sean Salisbury Walks!!!

Khun Kao

Recently, a number of us have been posting our recollections regarding what was it exactly that Sean Salisbury said at the beginning of the season regarding walking from Bristol, CT to Washington, D.C.

Some of us have been saying that it was if the 'Skins made it to the Super Bowl, while others of us have been saying that he would walk if the 'Skins made the playoffs....

Please allow me to refer you to the following thread, posted immediately after the comments were originally made:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112487&highlight=sean+salisbury

He claimed he would perform this walk if we made the PLAYOFFS! Not SUPERBOWL!

Sean, buy some comfortable shoes....

Recently, a number of us have been posting our recollections regarding what was it exactly that Sean Salisbury said at the beginning of the season regarding walking from Bristol, CT to Washington, D.C.

Some of us have been saying that it was if the 'Skins made it to the Super Bowl, while others of us have been saying that he would walk if the 'Skins made the playoffs....

Please allow me to refer you to the following thread, posted immediately after the comments were originally made:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112487&highlight=sean+salisbury

He claimed he would perform this walk if we made the PLAYOFFS! Not SUPERBOWL!

Sean, buy some comfortable shoes....

Do you have an e-mail adderess for him so we can remind him of that statement?? :laugh:

I think it was on the Stephen A. Show with J. Thiesman. And I think he said he would do it naked (the walk I mean). I think Joe picked the Jags and the Redskins to be be in the SB. :logo:

For everybody's sake, let's pray that he doesn't do it naked.

Archived