Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LAVAR or no LAVAr

skinsrbeast

This team has no use for an underacheiving linebacker. We'd be better off with other, better players. I've been saying this all year, but now it seems public sentiment is finally coming this way. I don't understand the strange devotion that everyone has had for him, but it seems to finally be breaking. I don't hate the guy, but I do love the redskins, and its been clear what would be best for this team for some time now - and LA isn't part of that equation.

LaVar.

This defense plays on a different level when he is on the field. Anyone that says otherwise.................go back and watch the Denver and K.C. games and shut it. The LaVar bashers have got to be the most obnoxious fans we have and make coming here nearly unbearable. They are beyond irritating at this point. The kicker is that you all bash the man for expressing his love for this team and his desire to remain a Redskin for the entirety of his career. If you want to blame anyone for this, blame the defensive staff for breaking the guys spirit and love for the game.

dude LA can flat out play. give him a nice offseason where he can actually rest and practice with the first team defense the whole time and he'd be back to normal. teams gameplan around lavar, runningbacks and quarterbacks fear him. why in the hell would we want to lose that kind of a player?

I think everybody wants Lavar back next season. But if it is going to be a growing distraction in the locker room, then the situation needs to be taken care of. There is no doubt in my mind that Lavar can still play. He is very young and has not peeked yet. But he can't be threating to retire and start crying over money. Yes, he is owed a lot of money, but isn't he overpaid already??? Seriously, I mean what has he done for us the past two seasons that says he even deserves what he is getting???? Yes he has been injured and I understand that. But do not be crying over money that you think you deserve if your barely on the field.

Archived