Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Qb

laura

Does anybody know what Mark Brunnel status for this Sundays game is? Even though the Redskins are the superior team (Redskins vs this years Eagles), Ramsey is an unknow product and its not clear if we can win a game of this magnitude (this weekends game against the Eagles). I think Brunnel gives us the best chance to win and I am a bit nervous with the thought of Ramsey at the helm. Is anybody else getting nervous about the above mentioned issue?

Hail Skins:adoration

I don't know ... but I agree that I'd feel much better hearing that Brunell was running windsprints in practice without a problem.

Truthfully, its this QB situation that has me worried that everyone is already talking superbowl. We have a tough matchup IN PHILLY this weekend.

Can't overlook that. I certainly hope with all of the hoopla surrounding LA that the players haven't.

We'll be fine with either Brunell or Ramsey. While Brunell brings a mobility that PR doesn't have, Ramsey has an arm that Brunell doesn't have. We'll be fine. Either QB's main job will be give the ball to Portis, Betts, or Rock, whomever is lined up behind the QB. In the passing game, throw it to Moss or Cooley, and just for a break, throw it to Sellers for a TD. :D

I honestly think we'll be fine with either QB.... we have too many offensive weapons right now (who woulda thunk we'd be saying that?)... just hand the ball off to Portis, Betts, Cartwright or pass it to Cooley, Moss, and just for fun, Thrash. Heck.. have Portis throw to Cooley or Moss.

Archived