Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please - No Gatorade!

sydshobob

I'll make sure the waterboy makes sure he has a tub of warm gatorade just for the coach. :D

How'd you like to be the guy that accidentally takes a swig of that one and besides what do you think the first thought through Gibbs mind would be when he discovers that hes been doused with a warm yellowish liquid? :doh: Think these things through people... :laugh:

Now I'm interested. Who'd it kill? ... Other than your sense of humor and fun. ;) J/K

It was kinda fun - 20 YEARS AGO! They need to get a little creative! And I have a sense of humor too - really. Ask anybody. Well, except for a few people I've pissed off on this board.

Should the Skins be fortunate enough to win this weekend - and I'm confident they will - I pray to the football gods to bestow some good sense on the Redskins players and see that they forego the "traditional" gatorade bath for Joe Gibbs. Sadly, I'm afraid my prayers will be ignored.

First of all, the Giants :gaintsuck created the idea, and we should never have to borrow schtick from them. Second, it's already killed one legendary Redskins coach, why risk another. Third, beating the Eagles means nothing. The playoffs are just an invitation to the ball.

Can someone please get the message to Portis and Arrington? I see them as being the jug-bearers.

Looks like someone has the case of the Monday's :rolleyes:

Okay. So it was KC not the Giants. Allen more than likely didn't die as a result of the dousing he got. So that leaves just one reason given. Doesn't mean anything? Ummmm right. Okay. Sure. Just another game. Just may get the team into the playoffs since when? In Joe's second season back? After last years? Right. Nothing. I may dump gatorade on myself if that happens.

Okay. Maybe Powerade.

Okay. So it was KC not the Giants. Allen more than likely didn't die as a result of the dousing he got. So that leaves just one reason given. Doesn't mean anything? Ummmm right. Okay. Sure. Just another game. Just may get the team into the playoffs since when? In Joe's second season back? After last years? Right. Nothing. I may dumpt gatorade on myself if that happens.

Okay. Maybe Powerade.

Hahahahahaha..I like it....maybe I will partake as well.

It killed George Allen, caught pneumonia(sp) and died after a ice water bath.

Former Redskins coach George Allen contracted pneumonia in 1990 and died, a few weeks after his Long Beach State players dumped ice water on his head. Some say that may have contributed to his death, though an autopsy listed the cause as cardiac arrest resulting from an irregular heartbeat.

http://www.cowboysplus.com/topstorync/stories/121703cpcowexlede.6204a.html

Figures this would be on a cowbiy site. :doh:

WOW. I didn't know that. :doh:

Makes me think twice now. :laugh: Nah, throw the gatorade!! But only for the NFC East Title!! :applause:

:eaglesuck :point2sky

Archived