Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LA Haters need to calm down.

Waleo32

I've heard a lot of B.S. about LA being done and so on. Lets just put this out there, how old is LA? Well let me answer that.... 27. He's had surgery that's true, and he hasn't had that same LA burst this year. Hmmm but if you know about know knee surguries, it usually takes you a year to get your "mojo" back. Edge is a prime example. He tore his ACL, when he came back he wasn't the same Edge. He didn't have his burst, he couldn't even hit the hole right. Now look at him, he's back. Now as for LA, he'll be back at full strength next year, but the funny thing is that some of you want to see him go. Now we all know when LA was in his prime there was only one LB better and thats Ray Ray. So you're telling me that you would let a 27, 28 young stud leave who could dominate opposing offenses. I'll give you the Ok!!!! :rolleyes: LaVar, playing at 85 percent is still a good LB. He wants to be here how many people say that about the skins. Don't get me wrong LA was acting like a little B#tch when he didn't get his so called 6 million (read the contract LA and agent), but to me he's been disrespected this year by certain fans and coaches. Holdman over LA is a slap in the face. Him not playing on 3rd downs is a slap in the face. All praise to Marshall but he's no LA. LaVar will be LaVar again that's a given. For some of you haters, to think otherwise is funny. We are not talking about a running back who has taken a beat, or a 35 year old player, we are talking about a 27 year old dude who had surgery on his knee. Do you really think that LA won't make a impact in this league?

i totally agree. Lavar will be an impact player for years to come, and i don't want to see that happen somewhere else. I see a lot of people saying he's a me first, T.O. type of guy. I can partly understand where that's from as he needs to shut his mouth at times. But have they forgotten all those times Lavar has repeatedly said: I want to be a redskin for my career. I don't want to play anywhere else. If the redskins cut me, i could see myself retiring, as i want to be a redskin.

Have they forgotten that? When lavar was benched, did he cry about it? No, he complimented his teammates and recognized he was being benched for the good of the team.

The problem that I have with Lavar is the timing of the interview that served as the basis for the story.

He has the entire offseason to speak about his feelings towards the organization. At this point, his primary focus should be the possibility of making the playoffs. This is a distraction that the team could live without as it pursues its first playoff birth this century.

You have know clue how much he is being abused by this organization. All I can say is that this is sad. The reason the coaches are killing him is because they are all sucking up to Snyder. I guess that makes sense given that they work for him. It is just sad to see. They should have just traded him with Coles.

I am sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I just haven't had the time to read over 100 posts on this matter. I find myself once again kind of defending LaVar by once again saying that IMO all of LaVar's misplaced and badly timed comments are coming from a young, very emotional and now desperate man. I really do believe that LaVar does not want to go anywhere else in the league and is kind of panicing at the thought that he just may very well be on his way out.

I know that this idea might make you believe that I think that LaVar is crazy, but I truly believe that LaVar does not realize some times exactly what he is saying until it is much too late. I don't know if many of you have noticed, but while LaVar is giving an interview, IMO he tends to start rambling. LaVar might start out talking about one thing and end up rambling about another out of pure pent up emotions. I really believe that the media picked up on this a long time ago, feed off of it and try to get him to talk about matters that he probably never even had any intentions on discussing.

I hope after the season has ended that LaVar can have a sit down with the coaches and owner and come up with some type of solution to keep him on the team. He is simply too damn talented to let go. Yes...he is STILL too talented to let go.

Lavar wants to stay a skin, and quite frankly is showing more restrain and self control ( cept this incident but cmon now its the first one in his long career here) then any of us would in this situation. Hell I wouldn't want to stay here if I was him I tried to show my alligence with this team for such along time and now I gotta deal with this? I'd be frustrated too.

hail skins go LA.

Archived