Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prisco Hates the Redskins

jleopiper

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-PRED

He picks against us every week and his Power Rankings are always a joke. I know he is a G-Men fan, but he is such a homer and can't even admit to himself that we are probably going to the playoffs.

Pete, get over it buddy. The Big Blue blew thi weekend. Don't hold a grudge man. It's making you look like an ignaramous.

:rolleyes:

i hate these topics. honestly plz dont post anything like this.. these guys are dumba$$es.. their opinon is strong as ours. i can write some analysis and put it online.. r u guys gonna start a topic saying "skinfan predict 24-17 skins lose".. these guys cant predict the future and dont have insider information

this is the week our defense needs to score for us. philly's offense is in shambles but their defense is still going to fight for pride. and for point spreads... i have other things to concern myself with. spreads and analysis mean jack at this time of year.

Those picks are against the spread :doh:

Honestly I might consider Philly +7.5 as well

Thanks for clearing that up. I would still take the Skins up to about 10 points even in Philly. And I stand by the fact that Prisco hates us. No love from him all year long, every year.

Archived