Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cold Pizza: My God...

Robbynice

You can leave feedback at coldpizza.tv

Join me in sending them our opinion of Woody...

I actually sent feedback immediately after the segment. He also incorrectly stated that the Cowboys can lose and still make the playoffs but the Redskins can't; the opposite is true. In fact, a Cowboy loss puts the Skins in the playoffs. He went on to say that the Cowboys are the better team because they were three-four plays away from having 11-12 wins. I corrected him in both points on my feedback.

I actually sent feedback immediately after the segment. He also incorrectly stated that the Cowboys can lose and still make the playoffs but the Redskins can't; the opposite is true. In fact, a Cowboy loss puts the Skins in the playoffs. He went on to say that the Cowboys are the better team because they were three-four plays away from having 11-12 wins. I corrected him in both points on my feedback.

Yeah I sent him his corrections, thanks for doing the same

They need statboy to help out this clown.

Woody (turn the) Paige is a complete baffoon.:loser: Ever notice how many times they have to shut him up on Cold Pizza?:shutup: Every year in Denver the Donk's were going to go undefeated :pooh: and win the SB according to the woody.:pooh: All he is is a Donk's PR man. If it ain't blue and orange it don't exist as far as he is concerned. He's still PO'd over the thrashing the ol' Skins gave Denver and his boy Bucky Elway.:D I've read way too many articles written by Woodrow in the Denver Post and everyone was not even worthy of outhouse material. :pooh:Plus he thinks the Redskins should change their name. The only good part of him being on Cold Pizza is he is out of Denver :logo: :broncosuc :helmet:

Archived