Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I smell a Sally Jenkins Article.......

GPREP HOG

Poll: Has the WT ever broken a story?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: Has the WT ever broken a story?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • What is the Washington Times?

If Sally Jenkins has ever thought about practicing the "black arts", she's certainly doing it this week. She's doing voodoo dances and chanting around a bubbling caldron, to stop the Redskins from winning this week and helping the Cowboys to win.

You know what....I hate Cowboy fans, can not stand them......but you know what they are Cowboy fans......I accept the fact that they are going to say how there is no doubt Aikman is the best QB ever, even though he won all three with a pro-bowl offence and defence.....I accept that they are going to say Irvin deserves to be in the Hall of Fame even though we all know the only place Irvin belongs in is a crack house......I accept that they are going to say that they are Americas Team, only if America portrays itself as being a bunch of crack smoking, women abusing morons......

But you know what......I despise Sally ten times more.......why?

Because Cowboy fans are not supposed to be objective, they are not supposed to look into all sides of a situation.......Sally Baby, that is your job......yet I can never once remember reading something written by you which gives any sort of praise to the Washington Franchise......

Saturday night.....I would give anything to see your stupid, under-achieving Gwomen lose to Norv......I hope that coach who you basically got on your knees for last week (and I do not know why we all know you are more into fish then sausages :laugh: ) loses the NFC East which he should have had won four weeks ago.......

And then on Saturday, I will give anything to watch our Washington Redskins win the NFC East, the same team you said LESS THEN A MONTH AGO:

"Only the real burgundy-bleeders, the ones who sit in traffic to park in a littered pay lot and watch the Washington Redskins from the far reaches of the upper deck, who decorate their houses with Redskins door-knockers and table lamps, and their cars with antenna flags, believe that this can still be a deserving playoff team."

:mad:

:gaintsuck

Well, one game she was definetely at was the one in NY. For her, that was 60 min. of heaven. After that she decided not to continue following the course of the season. She'd seen enough.

Also, Tony is ACUTALLY friends with her but still blasts her becuase of her stupidity. :notworthy

yea she does not understandt he ups and downs of the NFL......she does not understand how things can turn in a 180 degrees in a matter of 3 weeks.....

that the team which was looking more toward getting a top ten draft pick is now in line to possibily make the playoffs, maybe win the NFC East......and from there it is all an even playing table, and to be honest I would take us even money against anyone......

She is so far from reality it is ridiculous......

How do you know her and Tony are friends? I have not heard her once on the show?

I remember him making jokes about her after she was ripping Snyder and what he had done after Spurrier left, which was somewhat deserved, it was just you could tell with what she was saying that she was ENJOYING IT.........i think that is what gets me, that I feel she enjoys seeing us lose.....yet when Snyder brought in the guy who no one even gave us a chance of bringing back......you never saw her say, you know what Snyder came up big......

"Only the real burgundy-bleeders, the ones who sit in traffic to park in a littered pay lot and watch the Washington Redskins from the far reaches of the upper deck, who decorate their houses with Redskins door-knockers and table lamps, and their cars with antenna flags, believe that this can still be a deserving playoff team."

1. So GWomen do not charge for you to park? I am sure it is a spotless parking lot.

2. So you are saying that we are not classy for having Redskins door-knockers....I have never seen someone with one of those......but if I did I would ask him/her where I could buy it......and I have ten times more class then you ever will

3. Do you not have an upper deck in the Gwomen's stadium? You know what if that is the only ticket I can get my hands on....give it to me. If that is the only ticket I can afford I will suck it up and take it. We were all not fortunate enough to be born in to riches like you were.

Get lost you tramp, stop writing in a city that you have some vendeda against......

How do you know her and Tony are friends? I have not heard her once on the show?

He prefaced ripping her one time with a, "I know Sally Jenkins, I've eaten at her house with her family, etc. She is a good person and her father was an excellent writer. That being said...."

He prefaced ripping her one time with a, "I know Sally Jenkins, I've eaten at her house with her family, etc. She is a good person and her father was an excellent writer. That being said...."

THAT is why she has a job at the Post. They owed it to her dear old dad. Nepotism at its most shameless, b/c she couldnt get a writing job at a paper that didnt owe a debt of gratitude to daddy.

If the skins lose in the playoffs Sally will appear and begin to take more shots at the Redskins. If the skins win the Super Bowl, the only thing she'll write about is how offensive the word "Redskin" is and that every skins fan is a racist.

THAT is why she has a job at the Post. They owed it to her dear old dad. Nepotism at its most shameless, b/c she couldnt get a writing job at a paper that didnt owe a debt of gratitude to daddy.

agreed! Its pretty sad, when she has to have her daddy get her a job, b/c she is to awful to get one herself. I am praying that the giants lose on saturday to Norv, and that we win the NFC east on sunday, just to see what her skank ass writes in the paper on Monday. She probably wont have anything to say, b/c of how we turned things around and won the division. I hope she gets fired soon, b/c its clear she is biased against the skins and only writes negatively towards them.

Archived