Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I smell a Sally Jenkins Article.......

GPREP HOG

Poll: Has the WT ever broken a story?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: Has the WT ever broken a story?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • What is the Washington Times?

I know we have an "all things Sally thread".........

But I want to be quoted.......the next article from Sally Jenkins will make reference to this whole "Lavar fiasco" which has made headlines through the Washington Times being a bunch of BS writers......who only care about selling some papers.......

Sally is going to read that article and have one of those things women do during the act of sex when a man does his job.......well in her case it is probably not a man...... :silly:

As soon as she cleans herself up she is going to write a column about how the skins franchise has been so greedy.......she is going to bring up Champ Bailey, Stephen Davis.......say that the franchise does not really care about the players, but pretends to.........and then go into what Lavar was "quoted" as saying in the Times post.......

Come on Sally........proove me wrong.........I highly doubt it.......

do not worry if it is not out by Saturday you can GUARANTEED TO read a column based on this if they are to lose.......

Sally you are a joke.......... :laugh:

Come on Sally........Lets hear it.......you have been waiting for something negative to write about the skins......

Last week was a cop-out......it was an article which SOLELY talked about the giants.......I mean at least you could have compared how coughup is so good and gibbs is so bad (that would have been hard, even for you, since coughup has 0 superbowls and gibbs has 3 with 3 idfferent QBs and 3 diff running backs).......

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/21/AR2005122102150.html

I know you are patiently waiting for the skins to get upset in Philly and knocked out.......but come on dont wait.......now is a perfect time......come out a mock the management here in DC, talk about how terrible everything is with the skins franchise.......we all know you want to.......

Tell me how: "only the real burgundy-bleeders, the ones who sit in traffic to park in a littered pay lot and watch the Washington Redskins from the far reaches of the upper deck, who decorate their houses with Redskins door-knockers and table lamps, and their cars with antenna flags, believe that this can still be a deserving playoff team."

Tell me how Lavar got screwed by Snyder........how Gibbs has no control.........

Come out with it you Flaming Di.......(i will not finish that word)

She's an insult to FEMALES everywhere. Also, who else here thinks of the boardwalk/amusement park game 'Wack a Mole' everytime you look at her mole infested face in the Post.

Could not agree more......

Has anyone seen one positive article from her? Please please show me.....

I mean not only is she from NY.........she lives there....

At least Tony/Mike have places here in DC.........at least they are objective........

I mean you hear Tony rip the skins, you hear Mike destroy the skins.........when it is appropriate.......and when the skins are doing well, when they are doing what they are supposed to then you see an article from them which brings that to point and notices and respects that from the franchise.......

but Sally is no where to be found when things are going positive for the skins.......

ony as soon as things start going down hill.......

That is what I truly can not stand.....

Your asking a woman who should never open her mouth in the first place.. too open her mouth.. Egads man are you nuts. Here columns have been proven to lower the IQ in small children and pets. While being harmful to the well being of the elderly. Other side effects include nausia, headache, toomers, acid reflux, vomiting, adhd and erectile disfunction

Just say no

Your asking a woman who should never open her mouth in the first place.. too open her mouth.. Egads man are you nuts. Here columns have been proven to lower the IQ in small children and pets. While being harmful to the well being of the elderly. Other side effects include nausia, headache, toomers, acid reflux, vomiting, adhd and erectile disfunction

Just say no

We're asking her to admit she was wrong.

Buuuuuuuuump......

Just say no

Excellent points, but it makes me laugh to think about her getting into the office in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee, and finding 250 emails telling her how much she sucks. :ha:

When do you think the last time she was actually down in DC?

I would bet she maybe has seen the skins play once or twice all year..........

The Post keeps her because she is probably the most liberal female writer you can find and they want to put forward the perception that they are fair and balanced........

Have you ever heard Tony crack on her on his show.......you can just tell, that he is basically saying "did you read what Sally said this week, what a waste of space this dog is"

I mean Tony is not a die-hard skins fan........the guy is NY bred, born and raised up in long island.......but the guy is realistic, the guy knows what he is talking about and knows that there is no point in him trashing the skins even if he is more a Giants fan........he knows how to be objective.......

what a joke you are sally.......I hope you choke on your own strap on........lol

Any "computer geeks" out there get there hands on her home or office phone number?

Or even her home email address.........

I am sure she gets emails all the time telling her how bad she is.......but I want her to really know that she is not wanted in DC........that no one in DC finds anything she writes of interest or objective.......

I doubt she ever reads or sees the email I wrote to her at the post......but she would if it got sent to her other email address.....

When do you think the last time she was actually down in DC?

I would bet she maybe has seen the skins play once or twice all year..........

The Post keeps her because she is probably the most liberal female writer you can find and they want to put forward the perception that they are fair and balanced........

Have you ever heard Tony crack on her on his show.......you can just tell, that he is basically saying "did you read what Sally said this week, what a waste of space this dog is"

I mean Tony is not a die-hard skins fan........the guy is NY bred, born and raised up in long island.......but the guy is realistic, the guy knows what he is talking about and knows that there is no point in him trashing the skins even if he is more a Giants fan........he knows how to be objective.......

what a joke you are sally.......I hope you choke on your own strap on........lol

Well, one game she was definetely at was the one in NY. For her, that was 60 min. of heaven. After that she decided not to continue following the course of the season. She'd seen enough.

Also, Tony is ACUTALLY friends with her but still blasts her becuase of her stupidity. :notworthy

Archived