Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade talks and We are Winning!!! Lavar, Ramsey and others deserve better!!!!

Ynot

A freakin Men brother. Comparing him to Terrell is ludacris, I have yet to see Lavar doing setup's in front of his 20,000sqft home. Damn that's a big house, no wonder he's crying about 6.5mil. :laugh:

That's the truth. Terrell Owens went on camera to question his team mates sexuality, to say they'd be better off with other players, to blame players for team losses. This guy doesn't even know the difference between empirical evidence on camera and hearsay in print.

We've been waiting ALL SEASON for that ONE "LaVar moment". What kind of person rubs in "one moment"? An entire season of mediocracy and you're ready to jump on his jock after one moment? I'm rooting for LaVar, since he is still a Redskin, but I'm not gonna forget everything he has done after one or two plays. He needs to step it up BIG TIME after all this yappin' he's been doing. :2cents:

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!

Fill your post with as much "jump on (someone's) jock" & "Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!" as you want, it only makes you sound like you have a sexual complex.

Arrington's play has been far from mediocre. If you want "Lavar moments", let Arrington play & then talk (3rd downs, 1rst & 2nd downs, both in the same game *gasp*). If it's Lavar talking on camera, I agree. If it is people talking about Arrington in print, I disagree. :2cents: + :2cents: = :2cents: :2cents:

Fill your post with as much "jump on (someone's) jock" & "Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!" as you want, it only makes you sound like you have a sexual complex.

Arrington's play has been far from mediocre. If you want "Lavar moments", let Arrington play & then talk (3rd downs, 1rst & 2nd downs, both in the same game *gasp*). If it's Lavar talking on camera, I agree. If it is people talking about Arrington in print, I disagree. :2cents: + :2cents: = :2cents: :2cents:

Pretty mature response. You'd rather question my sexuality than respond to my solid points. LaVar has NOT been above average this year. He has been very average. He makes a good play here and there but nothing spectacular. My point, in my original post, was why are you ready to put down the none LaVar lovers after one "LaVar moment". What is a "LaVar moment anyway? He hasn't forced a fumble, recovered a fumble, caught an interception or recorded a single sack. You don't think that is mediocre? Some would say that is BELOW average but since he leads us in tackles for a loss I'll give him average. And I understand that he doesn't play on 3rd downs. But neither me or you no that, if he had played on those downs, he would have made all of the plays he has been missing. All we know is that when he has been on the field he hasn't been that great. In fact, I will name all of the people who have been MORE of an impact on D this year:

Marcus Washington(obvious)

Sean Taylor(obvious)

Cornelius Griffin(obvious)

Joe Salave'a(stuffing the run consistantly)

Phillup Daniels(Cowboys game alone puts him above LA this year)

Shawn Springs(Consistant cover corner)

Lemar Marshall(Forcing TO's and even scoring in Raiders game)

Carlos Rogers(in his limited play he has forced TO's)

But I know, despite the fact he has been outperformed by all of these guys, he hasn't been mediocre. In fact, if he sacks Mike McMahon this week he will be put above all of these guys in your eyes. Right? Hopefully if you respond to this post you will come with more than an immature insult. You are 39 years old.

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!(It is part of a Dave Chappelle joke Doctor ToughLove)

I like Patrick as a #2 but his cap increases to about $2.7M next season with MB at $5.7M. Something will give as MB will restructure. LA is done in D.C. whether he was misquoted or not. He balloons up to a $12M cap hit and does not have the fire or passion that he had in his first 2-3 years. When is the last time LA made a Sean Taylor type hit? I haven't seen it as that was the way he hit in every game. He has lost his "Mojo" as he stated.

I say Patrick Ramsey deserves better. Why would you draft Jason Campbell in the first round like that? If Ramsey is to stay, it will be as Jason's back up unless Gibbs really wants Ramsey to start in the future and have Campbell be the back up.

I say trade Ramsey to another team for a third rounder. If we can afford it, sign Gus Frerotte to be Jason's back up. He's playing far better football now as a hardened veteran than as a young QB.

Or trade Ramsey and start playing Campbell and have Brunell restructure his contract and let Brunell be the back up.

As far as LaVar, it's been proven that the defense can play exceptionally well with him or without him. He just might be trade value. He's still young and hasn't reached his prime just yet and he's a 3 time all pro.

I do not understand the Trade Ramsey and Start Campbell next year. The team is on a Roll, whether we beat the Eagles or not or make the Playoffs you have to be very optimistic next year! Why would you want to trade Ramsey and have Brunnell 37 go down and have Jason Campbell run the offense. That would kill us not to have a proven back up just as ramsey proved last week. Do you think Campbell would have been ready to do that!!!! Starting Campbell Next year will be death. His inexperience will cost us 3 to 4 games and you see how hard it is to even get into the playoffs with a 10-6 record. Why would we want the Offense to step back instead of forward. The eagles will be back next year, Eli will be Better and Cowpukes will be even better with there young offensive line getting better. Why would we want to down grade our offense by starting a rookie. I agree with the scouts from other teams and the NFL that campbell has alot of talent and will be great but he cmae from Auburn and his numbers were not all that great and he had two of the greatest backs in college behind him with and incredible offensive line! Plus many considered him a college bust until the End of his Junior year and into his Senior year. I think he will be great but that is at least two years away, Let him Back up rmasey Next year and let Brunnell rework his contract and be the mentor to both Ramsey and Campbell.

As far as Lavar he has done some incredible things as a Redskins and now he has to learn to be part of the puzzle instead of the Center Piece. I am sure it was a blow to his ego to go from always being the dominate player and the scheme the defense is built around since Highschool and through College and even in the pro's to being part of a scheme were he has to stay in his area or lane instead of free lancing. this is a big change for him mentally and let alone as Rmasey he has seen many different coaches and schemes since becoming a redskin! I am sure he wants to be a redskin for life like he said and I am sure he is worried about not being here next year as he wants to be here and be part of a winner because he sure has not had that chance here. I am sure he will restructure if necessary, I am sure he does not want to be traded to San Fran or another loosing franchise and have to want for it to be rebuilt to win when he can stay put and win here and see a superbowl in the coming years, that is why he is afraid of being traded!

Archived