Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is silly, can't decide

H-O-G

I can't decide which jersey to wear this sunday for the game!

Portis jersey - 8-6 record,

Lavar jersey - 1-0 record, with the recent controversy would it be bad luck to wear this?

BIG GAME THIS SUNDAY, cant wear wrong jersey!

:eaglesuck

I can't decide which jersey to wear this sunday for the game!

Portis jersey - 8-6 record,

Lavar jersey - 1-0 record, with the recent controversy would it be bad luck to wear this?

BIG GAME THIS SUNDAY, cant wear wrong jersey!

I posted about something similar earlier this week so it is easy for me...

7-0 in my Extremeskins gear. :D

i got my gear, my throwback Samuels jersey, it is 4-0 against division rivals (didnt wear it during the first Giants game). Also, I think it's what I wore in the preseason when we won, and the Bears and Seahawks games. It only has one loss so far.

I wore my Moss breat cancer jersey during the Oakland and San Diego games. Let's just say I will not be wearing that one. :) I am wearing my burgandy Portis Jersey which I am 4-0 and I have not washed it. So if you guys smell something weird at the game, it is probably me. :laugh:

I wore my Moss breat cancer jersey during the Oakland and San Diego games. Let's just say I will not be wearing that one. :) I am wearing my burgandy Portis Jersey which I am 4-0 and I have not washed it. So if you guys smell something weird at the game, it is probably me. :laugh:

Trust me, the smell will be from those wretched drunk Eagles fans -- that is of course if any of them show up for the game. HTTR

Archived