Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCORE PREDICTION REDSKINS vs Eagles

SHARPASAARROWHEAD

no way the eagles hapless offense scores a touchdown on us with no QB, RB, or O Line. Their Defense will hang in there...

20-6 skins

27-6 skins if our D can manage to score

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Skins - 24

Eagles - 10

Eagles are shut out in the first half (17-0?). After Gibbs sees there's no hope for the iggles a little before midway through the 2nd half, he starts pulling starters.. Eagles able to score a TD and a fieldgoal out of desperation.

as much i would like these scores, its gonna come down to the wire, skins 35 eagles-28

I agree that it will probably come down to the wire... but i dont think our D will give up 28 to their offense....

Something more along the lines of Skins 17 eagles 10...

REDSKINS 27 :helmet:

EAGLES 14

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :cheers:

What worries me most about this game more than any other is McMahon's mobility. The guy is fast and can get first downs (and TDs) with his feet. The Redskins D will have to play their best game.

13-7 Redskins

Well, that's what keeping a spy is for. If McMahon tries to run, a linebacker will spy him to prevent him from gaining yardage. I don't know if Coach Williams will use this strategy or not, but it's worth a try.

Party at my place if the skins win/!!!!!!!

Were do you live I'll take the drive from ny!! :cheers: :applause:

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO REDSKINS BEAT THE EAGELS!! :logo:

:helmet: LETS GO SKINS IT'S PLAYOFF TIME!!! :helmet:

REDSKINS 35

E-GALES 10

Skins come in the game a bit overconfident and find themselves down 14-3 at halftime. After a spine-chilling Gibbs rant a halftime, they get their act together in the second half. Sellers gets 3TDs (1 rush and 2 receiving) to push the Skins to victory in a game that goes down to the wire.

Skins 24 Beagles 20

Archived