Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar says he was "misquoted"....Wants to remain a Redskin and retire a Redskin

mcees4life

Of course Lavar was misquoted, what the heck did you expect LA to say? it was an accurate report. Remeber the first time he ripped the team, the reporters then took everything out of context. It got out of control and now Lavar has to do damage control, but we all know Lavar would never cause a problem on his beloved Redskins. Must be Gregg Williams fault.

:eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck

I'm glad this is coming out... because with the interviews I've heard LaVar do on sportstalk recently and in the past, it's obvious things were taken out of context to me.

It's interesting that people are willing to side with the media but not back the player when he tries to come out and speak the truth.

Until proven otherwise, I'll give LaVar the benefit of the doubt.

He was just on Comcast and said those are his quotes but they are taking out of context. He wants to be a Redskins for life and even said he would rather retire in the article. He said the article was supposed to be a season in review and doesn't know why elkin wrote what he did. He was angry and said that he is tired of the media mis quoting him and trying to make him a story he said the timing is wrong and he is focused on Philly and that is it.

Hmmmm last year with him we gave up the 3rd fewest yards and 5th fewest points.......don't think the d was the problem

Your not serious are you?

Lavar was injured after the second game and played DE a handful of downs the end of the season. You remember last year don't you, when Gibbs and the Redskins rushed Lavar on to the field knowing his injury wasn't fully healed, causing his knee to be injured even more.

:eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck

Archived