Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign in if you love having both mark & pat

Jumbo

Just watching the latest of the two makes me proud of both of them being Redskins. I've had my share of exitement and disspointment from both. But I'm really hoping for the best for both and am a fan of both.

And for the thousandth time, I'm grateful to Gibbs for the type of Redskins culture he's created here and (wouldn't have dreamed I'd be saying this last year) bringing in Brunell. Mark's made a great positive impact on the character and peformance of this team and on Ramsey. :applause:

I've said this in other posts on the Q.B. issue and I will say it again...

The Skins are the deepest team in the league at Q.B. Thats a great thing.

Alot of teams are still looking for "one" guy to play Q.B., and we have 3 quality guys. The third of which, of course, not battle tested, but still a first round pick.

:2cents:

Things are much, much better since Spurrier decided to become a ****...that guy should never consider coaching in the NFL again. Joe Gibbs has brought professional football intelligence and balance back to the team. When Brunell is healthy he provides veteran leadership that is often overlooked in the media. Ramsey should have hopefully recovered from the severe beating he suffered during the Spurrier years. He looked overwhelmed at first but the talent that the team has is much greater than anything he saw in the beginning of his career. An avarage pass to Santana Moss became a long distance touchdown due to athticism. The Skins are back!!

Archived