Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

we are so close to making playoffs!!!

Atown

If somehow we lose to eagles. Will it break your heart, or will you just get over it and look forward to next season? I personally would be pretty upset if we lose. I would love for us to make playoffs this season. This would give us so much confidence that will carry our team next season.

If somehow we lose to eagles. Will it break your heart, or will you just get over it and look forward to next season? I personally would be pretty upset if we lose. I would love for us to make playoffs this season. This would give us so much confidence that will carry our team next season.

Dude...losing this game would crush my heart...i've been waiting to see the Redskins in the playoffs.

At the beginning of the year my expectations weren't too high, I was just looking for improvement and hoped the team would make progress for the near future. But now that we are on the cusp with complete control in our hands....I wanna go badly. Having come this far from a 5-6 record would be a let down.

At the beginning of the year my expectations weren't too high, I was just looking for improvement and hoped the team would make progress for the near future. But now that we are on the cusp with complete control in our hands....I wanna go badly. Having come this far from a 5-6 record would be a let down.

i feel you i hope the defense wants it more then we do......

Unfortunatly I agree, I want to say that just having a winning season after so many bad ones in recent memory would be enough to satisfy me, but I would be lying. Being so close to what has eluded us for the most part over the last 13 seasons has made me hungry for competitive football in January. I want it so bad I can taste it. However, if we do loose in a week or so I will remember the heart this team showed in the last four games and start getting excited about next season.

It would definetely break my heart. I want to see the Skins prove everyone wrong. Nobody thought we would be here a few weeks ago and the only real way for the Skins to prove themselves (to the media) would be to make the playoffs. They have already proved theirselves to me and I am proud of the way they have played. But I want Playoffs baby!! Also I would love for the Skins to be the team to knock the Cowboys out.

Unfortunatly I agree, I want to say that just having a winning season after so many bad ones in recent memory would be enough to satisfy me, but I would be lying. Being so close to what has eluded us for the most part over the last 13 seasons has made me hungry for competitive football in January. I want it so bad I can taste it. However, if we do loose in a week or so I will remember the heart this team showed in the last four games and start getting excited about next season.

The only way I would be dissatisfied with the season is if we flat out blow the game against the eagles, in other words, turnovers, bad playcalling, etc. IF we lose a hard fought, clean game, and end up 9-7 I would be happy cause we got something to build on ...

That sums up my feelings exactly.

PLUCK THOSE EAGLES!!

in tampa, blew a 13 -0 lead late in the game

The Norv years....

It would be pretty heartbreaking to lose and not make the playoffs now that we control our destiny. In the past several years, we've always had to depend on someone else to lose. I can't think of the last time we were in control like this (maybe '96 when we were 8-3 after starting 7-1?? We were eliminated by the last game though). I'm going to say 1992 and even though we lost our last two games, we were in control (as in if we had won, nothing else mattered).

Archived