Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI: Doc Zzzzz pwer rankings

bubba9497

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/12/28/ranks.part1/index.html full article

10 Washington Redskins (9-6)

They're alive because the Giants are rolling stones that still can't figure out how to gather Moss. ("I thought this was supposed to be serious," says The Flaming Redhead. Oh yeah, you're making fun of Aesop, huh? Don't you realize he's been around more than 40 years?)

11 New York Giants (10-5)

I'm hearing that it just ain't fair that they'll be making their fourth West Coast trip when some teams hardly get out of their back yards. When you've already got your excuse all figured out, things aren't good.

12 Dallas Cowboys (9-6)

I'm phoning Actors Equity. Billy Cundiff does a terrific job flinging himself onto the turf and thereby drawing the roughing the kicker penalty that won the Panthers game. "Bravo!" hollered the drama critics in the audience. Two days later he's cut. I guess that's show biz, but it sure is rough.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/12/28/ranks.part1/index.html full article

I'm hearing that it just ain't fair that they'll be making their fourth West Coast trip when some teams hardly get out of their back yards. When you've already got your excuse all figured out, things aren't good.

12 Dallas Cowboys (9-6)

I'm phoning Actors Equity. Billy Cundiff does a terrific job flinging himself onto the turf and thereby drawing the roughing the kicker penalty that won the Panthers game. "Bravo!" hollered the drama critics in the audience. Two days later he's cut. I guess that's show biz, but it sure is rough.

:applause:

Now this is rich. The Giants complaining about the schedule when they get an extra home game and 4 of their 6 division games their opponent has a short week.

[/color]

Not fair is having an "away" game at the Meadowlands, but I think I get his attempt at humor.

RkTeamW-LLast WkFull YearUnadjustedOffense RkDefense RkSp. Tms Rk5.REDSKINS9-681013115828.gifNote that Washington isn't fifth for the entire season. For these power rankings, we use a weighted formula that gives more strength to recent games in order to capture a better picture of how teams are playing right now. For the full season, Washington is No. 10. (That rating is listed for every team under "Full Year.") NEXT: at PHI :notworthy

10 Washington Redskins (9-6)

They're alive because the Giants are rolling stones that still can't figure out how to gather Moss. ("I thought this was supposed to be serious," says The Flaming Redhead. Oh yeah, you're making fun of Aesop, huh? Don't you realize he's been around more than 40 years?)

Dammit, Bubba, you made me read Dr Z. I swore him off awhile back. Oh well, might as well add my :2cents: :

Wow, that was a real stretch to make that little play on words about Moss work. A real stretch.

And, please, tell the Flaming Redhead to STFU.

Archived