Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Fan decides never to go to Fedex again!

Mania

I'm hoping when you say hostile, you're not talking about violence and such. We want to be as loud as possible inside the stadium, but let us never become as low as our Eagle counterparts.

I agree... our team winning and our loud fans should do the trick... Violence is for the immature... comparable to eagles fans.

I have a friend that purchased tickets to the Dallas game on December 18th and because of the hostile environment has decided never to go to a Redskins game again. :applause:

1 Dallas fan down many to go. :applause:

Were there any specific incidents that caused him to feel that way, or was the butt kicking on the field enough. The way you worded it, it sounds like there might have been more than just words exchanged.

While I applaud the fact that a Cowboy fan will not attend FedEx any more, I certainly hope it is not because of violence.

I hated the past few years (not including this year) when it seemed like we were a "home game" for the visiting team. It was embarrassing at times. This year it's been much better. There will always be opposing fans at games... but a sprinkling of them throughout the stadium is much better than FedEx becoming their home field.

There were actually more GIants fans at the Giants game than Cowboy fans at the Cowboys games, at least in my area (section 120.. behind Giants bench).. and those fans were pretty decent.. took the ribbing the Redskins fans gave out pretty decently. No violence. In fact the only violence in my area was between two Redskin fans, and one was taken out (alcohol).. he punched someone for for what appeared to be no reason.

I don't mind ribbing and banter back and forth to make it uncomfortable, but I don't condone violence.. that takes us down to the level of the Eagles fans.

I, as a die hard Skins fan living in NY hate to hear of crap like that. A fan should be able to go watch their teams on the road without the possibility of getting beat up!! I only had one problem at Giants stadium and that was because of two college age drunken punks. You should be able to watch the game and cheer with in reason and not worry about that ****.....that stuff should be left to the assholes in philly...a game there is like almost playing a road game in Iraq!!!

Actually it is very easy to get rid of Dallas fans as I’ve found out. At the game to weeks ago I have two Dallas fans seating (standing) right behind my seats. The one of them, big loud mouth was talking non-stop how they’re going to kick our buts. After first touchdown he said that it’s just a fluke and they’re coming back. After second he started to low down a bit. After third he started to tap me on the shoulder and ask me to seat down because “he couldn’t see”, which means he was seating by this point and not jumping any more in his stupid R. Williams jersey. Just before half-time I realized I don’t hear him anymore. I turned around and there were .. two empty seats. It was 28-0 and he obviously he had seen enough. It made this game even sweeter for me.

Actually it is very easy to get rid of Dallas fans as I’ve found out. At the game to weeks ago I have two Dallas fans seating (standing) right behind my seats. The one of them, big loud mouth was talking non-stop how they’re going to kick our buts. After first touchdown he said that it’s just a fluke and they’re coming back. After second he started to low down a bit. After third he started to tap me on the shoulder and ask me to seat down because “he couldn’t see”, which means he was seating by this point and not jumping any more in his stupid R. Williams jersey. Just before half-time I realized I don’t hear him anymore. I turned around and there were .. two empty seats. It was 28-0 and he obviously he had seen enough. It made this game even sweeter for me.

The best way to get rid of them is by beating them on the field.

I dont so much mind the Cowboys fans that show up at the Cowboys games. But I hate seeing those damn Cowboy jerseys at Fed Ex when the Skins are playing against whoever.

Absolutely! I used to go with a coworker to games and sit in the Yellows and their was this Cowboy fan at every game. He must have had season tix! He was always heckling us when the skins were losing. It never got to violence though, it was msotly good natured.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

haha thats awesome!

Archived