Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to THANK fans for being hostile at FedEx!

sumodat

I do, surprisingly, have a friend who is a Cowboy's fan. And I would NEVER invite him to go to Fedex with me. Are you kidding me? I have plenty of Redskins fan friends who BELONG there that I would rather bring. You think I would bring a hated enemy into friendly territory, are you sick in the head?

People are free to wander in and out of any stadium they choose, but I just find it disrespectful to come into my house if you're not a fan of my team, that's all. I'm not going to start anything unless the fan is unruly to begin with.

You are clearly not right!!! I live in STL, born in DC and now the only games I go to are the ones when the skins are here. So you think that doesnt happen in the nations capital??? as long as the oppossing team's fans arent jerks there is no reason to hate them for wearing a different color jersey! i hate visiting teams fans that are assinine, but i would hate a fellow fan who was assinine just the same. I love the Redskins and I cheered here in STL when we were beating the crap out of the Rams, but I NEVER said a word to anyone. Some old lady asked us to "sit somewhere else" b/c she was pissed and i thought that she was a *****! You should be banned from all sporting events and tied to a stupid tree for life!!!

I went to the Giants game with a friend. We were tailgating in Green and had a family of Giants fans parked behind of us. Well as another Giants fan came driving by acting like an idiot swerving towards Redskins fans in the parking lot, my friend yelled out "Giants suck! You suck!" to the donkey driving like a New Yorker. Well the lady behind us came over and starts yapping about how not to use the word "suck" around her kids. We apologized and went back to sit down. No more then 2 minutes pass, and a vendor selling "GIANTS SUCK!" beenie's comes walking up screaming "Giants suck snow caps, 2 for 20" My friend told him to go ask the family of Giants fans behind us. She got pissed at us all over again, and let s have it unti we went inside. Kinda lame, I know, but it was funny at the time. :gaintsuck

I went to the Giants game with a friend. We were tailgating in Green and had a family of Giants fans parked behind of us. Well as another Giants fan came driving by acting like an idiot swerving towards Redskins fans in the parking lot, my friend yelled out "Giants suck! You suck!" to the donkey driving like a New Yorker. Well the lady behind us came over and starts yapping about how not to use the word "suck" around her kids. We apologized and went back to sit down. No more then 2 minutes pass, and a vendor selling "GIANTS SUCK!" beenie's comes walking up screaming "Giants suck snow caps, 2 for 20" My friend told him to go ask the family of Giants fans behind us. She got pissed at us all over again, and let s have it unti we went inside. Kinda lame, I know, but it was funny at the time. :gaintsuck

Haha. I dont know if "suck" can be constituted as a curse word after the 2nd grade. :gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

That's the kind of bullsht I'm talking about. Not only was she going into someone else's stadium wearing evil clothing, but she then had the audacity to start lecturing nearby Redskins fans on their language. Rediculous.

Whatever. The simple fact that you came to the game with a friend wearing a shockey jersey makes you worthy of a punch in the face as well.

I would suggest yo two stop. You will get your pee pee smacked by the mods. Trust me! I did last night. Keep it civil. ;)

Here ya go Somodat. Perhaps this will clear it up.

Man...

Look, this is football. This is competition. While I do not think it is right to pour beer on people, I do think we should give them hell the whole game.

This is country is turning into a bunch of vaginas! First people let their kids play sports with out keeping score , then people complain about the way OPPOSING fans are treated! Who invited them? This is the REDSKINS home field, not the Giants.

The guy should not pour beer, but heckle away!

It's just that the people complaining about the way OPPOSING fans are being treated, are complaining about all the bad things you say you'd never do. These non-soccer-score-keeping-vaginas as you so elequently put it. I really didn't mean to upset you. Just trying to reconsile all your contradictions. Sorry if I misinterpreted your tone :)

Hey, the difference between a Philly fan and Redskin fan....Class. I was visiting DC for Xmass so my son and I got tickets to the show (we are life long Skins fans). Great game, great day and great fans. Every one in our section, 20, was NUTS! We had Giants fans all around us. Everyone talking SMACK!!!! We let them know they were in "Our House". I don't beleive in taking it to a level where punches are thrown or beer is poured on someone. If you like fights at sporting events, get hockey tickets. My best SMACK remark of the day...."Were is Tiki or Tiki Who?" I also enjoyed "Shocky Sucks".

With all the crying going on about Redskins fans behavior, I want to say it is nice to have an enviornment where opposing fans will think twice about showing their pride and wearing their teams colors!

I am not for pouring beer, or assaulting (physically) other fans, but I do think we should heckle the **** out of them for the whole game.

This has been the wine and cheese headquarters for too long. It is time the real fans took the stadium back.

So please, stop all the crying about classless fans and heckling and all that. This is sports/football/competition. It takes a certain amount of testosterone to appreciate it. If you lack that, then you just don't/won't understand.

So thank you to all the fans who heckled, booed, and just gave a hard time to Giants fans this week. I am not saying fought, or poured beer, etc...

I am saying verbally defended our stadium. I know I did!

FedEx is no longer a country club. If that is what YOU are used to, I need season tix. Hand em over!

I, unfortunately, have not had much time to spend on here lately, but I know this place has got to be getting riled up. But, I would like to add a THANK YOU to this, if I may...

THANK YOU to ALL of you that, thru the WORST years, you STILL represented the team. You STILL wore your jerseys just about everywhere you went & you have the TATTOOS (even during the Norv years) & you NEVER stopped heckling & verbally abusing the opposing team fans. I am, all of a sudden, SURROUNDED by Redskins fans at work. Now, this is not a bad thing, by any stretch, but...:paranoid:...ya know what...I've been chanting "LET'S GO REDSKINS!" & banging on the belts at work BEFORE TC, surrounded by opposing team fans up my ass!! Where the **** have they been?

Ya know, what...that's ok. They are there now...for now. ;)

But, I did have one guy the other day at CVS tell me that he was glad to see the Redskins winning (he was commenting about my jersey, which could probably walk around on it's own at this point ;) ) & how he has been...:doh:...ashamed, ASHAMED to support the Redskins. :cuss: I took a little time with him. Explained that he is what we REAL FANS call "Fairweather." He said, "No, I just like them when they are winning." :thud:

I even said, "HTTR" to a couple of people at Starbuck's in the strip mall in Tysons where Tower Records & Night Dreams is & they looked at me like I was speaking another language. And then I realized...I was.

So, THANK YOU REDSKINS FANS that supported the Redskins BEFORE 2 weeks ago! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Of course on the flipside of that, it's wonderful to go out & everywhere we go, people are smiling that B & G smile that has been absent from the area for far too long. And Cowboys fans are quietly slipping back under their rocks, where they crawled out from under 10 years ago. May it be another 12 glorious years without them.

For those of you who have not been supporting until recently...Welcome back! Don't ever leave again! :helmet: :kungfu:

I do, surprisingly, have a friend who is a Cowboy's fan. And I would NEVER invite him to go to Fedex with me. Are you kidding me? I have plenty of Redskins fan friends who BELONG there that I would rather bring. You think I would bring a hated enemy into friendly territory, are you sick in the head?

People are free to wander in and out of any stadium they choose, but I just find it disrespectful to come into my house if you're not a fan of my team, that's all. I'm not going to start anything unless the fan is unruly to begin with.

I took one of my best friends (who happens to be a Raiders fan) to the Raiders game this year. Now, normally, I would not have done this, but he was the one who got the tickets from a friend of his & he asked me to go with him. I figured it was better that I go then yet another Raiders fan. At one point, while we are tailgating with the DTC, he asked me & the other guys that drove with us (Redskins fans) if he was a Cowboys fan, would we have brought him here. He didn't even have to finish the question. All 3 of us answered the same way, "HELL NO!" Needless to say, he is not an "unruly" character, so he was no problem. However, if he WAS an "unruly" person, there is no way I would have gone with him. I was nervous about it as it was because opposing team colors are not exactly something you see much of at F-51...with good reason. Anyway, I said all that to say this...

I agree. ;)

Here ya go Somodat. Perhaps this will clear it up.

It's just that the people complaining about the way OPPOSING fans are being treated, are complaining about all the bad things you say you'd never do. These non-soccer-score-keeping-vaginas as you so elequently put it. I really didn't mean to upset you. Just trying to reconsile all your contadictions. Sorry if I misinterpreted your tone :)

Can you point out ANY time I contradicted myself? Show me where I say I am violent, cussing or pouring beer on someone, etc...

You have tried so hard to make it look like I do those things though I have continue to say I don't. In fact, I clearly express that in the opening post of this thread.

So instead of tying to "reconsile my contradictions," how about showing me one. You have tried and tried to twist my words.

Like I said, some people will never get it. You, obviously, are one of them.

1. Thanks

2. No, football games ARE NOT family events. Disney on Ice is a family event. A football game is a SPORTING event where ALCOHOL IS SERVED, so don't tell me this is about FAMILY. Sure, I went to games as a kid, and I think children should be able to go to football game that's atleast PG-13 or lower. Look, if I see some kids around me I make sure I tone it down, sure. I can agree with that. But don't tell me this is family event.

3. Just because I'm displaying my hatred for opposing fans here doesn't mean I'm laying punches and cussing like crazy at the games. If the opposing fans don't get in my way or say stupid ****, I'll leave them alone. But I will stare them down in disgust, don't you worry.

you are the kind of person that justifies what they did this past monday night, no alcohol served. And i remember when my dad took me to my first Redskins game, it was one of the best days of my life. And if this was meant to be so vulger and gross, they would put a rating on the games, so dont say that you are JUSTIFIED in disrespecting anybody, next time your kid, well great grand kid has a football game, i'm gonna get tanked and start yelling at the team who had to travel in

you are the kind of person that justifies what they did this past monday night, no alcohol served. And i remember when my dad took me to my first Redskins game, it was one of the best days of my life. And if this was meant to be so vulger and gross, they would put a rating on the games, so dont say that you are JUSTIFIED in disrespecting anybody, next time your kid, well great grand kid has a football game, i'm gonna get tanked and start yelling at the team who had to travel in

Uh oh, better not let my kid hear you yelling at the opposing team, that would be too harsh.

Can you point out ANY time I contradicted myself? Show me where I say I am violent, cussing or pouring beer on someone, etc...

You have tried so hard to make it look like I do those things though I have continue to say I don't. In fact, I clearly express that in the opening post of this thread.

So instead of tying to "reconsile my contradictions," how about showing me one. You have tried and tried to twist my words.

Like I said, some people will never get it. You, obviously, are one of them.

And you never tire of defending your faulty logic. Once again, you've completely missed it.

But I think we can both agree that we've beat this dead horse long enough. I'm sure that there are some things out there that we'll actually agree on.

I hate the Cowboys. You?

And you never tire of defending your faulty logic. Once again, you've completely missed it.

But I think we can both agree that we've beat this dead horse long enough. I'm sure that there are some things out there that we'll actually agree on.

I hate the Cowboys. You?

Another response with no proof of me contradicting myself! You need to either show my contradictions, or apologize for accusing me over and over for contradicting myself and backpeddling. I am not a liar! I started the thread. I got my point across just fine. If you can't comprehend it, fine. But I don't appreciate you saying I backpedled and contradicted myself.

You have accused me of it many times. I have asked for proof mant times, yet you never show my contradiction.

You have just wanted someone to point at and say this is wrong and that is wrong, though none of in applied to me.

Your right, this is a dead horse. It was a long time ago and I am quite tired of discussing it, especially with you.

=sumodat]Another response with no proof of me contradicting myself! You need to either show my contradictions, or apologize for accusing me over and over for contradicting myself and backpeddling. I am not a liar! I started the thread. I got my point across just fine. If you can't comprehend it, fine. But I don't appreciate you saying I backpedled and contradicted myself.

You have accused me of it many times. I have asked for proof mant times, yet you never show my contradiction.

You have just wanted someone to point at and say this is wrong and that is wrong, though none of in applied to me.

Your right, this is a dead horse. It was a long time ago and I am quite tired of discussing it, especially with you.

Obviously you're not tired, because here we go again. For one, the very premise of your argument is a contradiction:

I want to THANK fans for being hostile at FedEx!

Hostile Of an enemy 1. war, warfare, fighting, combat, action, bloodshed.

I pointed out your contradiction last time, but you were unable (for whatever mental hangup you have) to comprehend basic logic. Please read slow so you can fully comprehend:

This is country is turning into a bunch of vaginas! First people let their kids play sports with out keeping score , then people complain about the way OPPOSING fans are treated! Who invited them? This is the REDSKINS home field, not the Giants.

Here you are clearly upset about people complaining that opposing fans are being treated unfairly. In fact, you stated because of this (and the previously mentioned non-score-keeping soccer folks) our country is turning into a bunch of vaginas. With me so far? Accruate to this point? Not twisting your words? Good.

Now let me ask you a question. What we're these 'vaginas' complaining about that got you so upset. Let me give you a hint:

I think it should be a hostile environment, but NOT a violent one. (--note another contradiction.)

NO BEER THROWING/SPITTING

NO FIGHTING

NO CUSSING AT OTHERS

ETC

Your words. Thier complaints. So because they agree with you (by your own admission and words), you attack them? If that's not a contradiction, just PLEASE explain what is? Just who's argument are you trying to prove anyway? This conversation is over.

Obviously you're not tired, because here we go again. For one, the very premise of your argument is a contradiction:

Hostile Of an enemy 1. war, warfare, fighting, combat, action, bloodshed.

I pointed out your contradiction last time, but you were unable (for whatever mental hangup you have) to comprehend basic logic. Please read slow so you can fully comprehend:

Here you are clearly upset about people complaining that opposing fans are being treated unfairly. In fact, you stated because of this (and the previously mentioned non-score-keeping soccer folks) our country is turning into a bunch of vaginas. With me so far? Accruate to this point? Not twisting your words? Good.

Now let me ask you a question. What we're these 'vaginas' complaining about that got you so upset. Let me give you a hint:

Your words. Thier complaints. So because they agree with you (by your own admission and words), you attack them? If that's not a contradiction, just PLEASE explain what is? Just who's argument are you trying to prove anyway? This conversation is over.

:doh: For God sake!

So your accusing me of contradicting myself because I used the word hostile, and you went and got the exact definition of the word and then highlighted the word fighting, even though I clearly said no violence?

Listen, I said, and you even quoted it, no violence (which includes fighting :doh: ). But you dispute that because the definition of hostile says fighting. Nice. Well, I do think YOU feel I contradicted myself, but that is due to your own mental limitations.

I think any logical person would agree that I was clear throughout this thread.

I am finished debating it with you. I am going to continue this debate with the paper weight on my desk, because I think it will be able to comprehend conversation a lot better than you.

Nice talking with you... :shot: It has been a real pleasure... :rolleyes:

I'm a long-time Redskin fan from England (UK).

My first love in sports is what you guys call soccer. In England in the 1950's and 60's (so I'm told) it was a joy to go to a game as there was an atmosphere of rivalry but mutual respect between the two sets of fans within the stadia.

Then in the 1970's and 80's this atmosphere turned nastier with taunting between opposing fans escalating from the occasional fight to mass organised brawling and rioting on numerous occasions both inside and outside the stadium, weapons including knives became commomplace and were often used. Fans travelled to opposing cities with the intent of having a good fight with no regard to the game. It became a dangerous activity to walk about wearing the 'wrong' colours for fear of being kicked senseless or slashed, there were also a number of deaths attributable to soccer related violence...

I was glad to see someone else bring this up as it was on my mind as well. All the self-described, "Protect OUR house" bad-asses 'round NFL stadiums have NO IDEA what hard core is!!! Pick up "Among The Thugs", "Steaming In", or "Soul Crew" if you want to see where all this stupidity ultimately leads.

If this is REALLY what you want, skip ahead to the part where the game becomes merely an excuse for the crews to get together & duke it out. At least they finally figured out that they stood the best chance of getting what they wanted by picking a time & place AWAY from the stadium. They also figured out that you don't mess with "civilians."

Leave the game to those who understand what sport is supposed to be.

Cheers,

CLBinMD

Haha. I dont know if "suck" can be constituted as a curse word after the 2nd grade. :gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

If you don't know, here's a little test. Walk into a bar next Friday or Saturday night, about 30 minutes before last call. Find the biggest guy in there who's obviously had a few. Walk up to him & tell him he "sucks".

Let us know how it turns out......

Cheers,

CLBinMD

Hostile Of an enemy 1. war, warfare, fighting, combat, action, bloodshed.QUOTE]

Well I have read this whole argument and boy is it picky. Look bro, it's all fun to discuss and debate but jeeze. You are arguing this whole time over one word. Hostile.(btw it's real cute how you went and got the definition)

Just so everyone on the board knows don't use the wrong word when posting or the word police will attack.

I think Sumodat pointed out that you only see what you wanna see and this little quote of yours proves it. Try to follow me on this, you put fighting in bold but I have another word in there that could have been what sumodat meant even though it's not what you wanted to see. Action

See that, and action can mean alot of different things. Just wanted to try to help you expand your thought a little beyond what you interpret.

If you don't know, here's a little test. Walk into a bar next Friday or Saturday night, about 30 minutes before last call. Find the biggest guy in there who's obviously had a few. Walk up to him & tell him he "sucks".

Cheers,

CLBinMD

I took your advice. He laughed at me for using such a childish word. No but seriously, if its so awful, if the Redskins should disapprove of it, why is it all over this official message board?? :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck

Cheers,

CLBinMD

CLBinMD, I'm in 422, row 29, seats 1, 2, 3. Are you the father son duo that sits down there?

CLBinMD can probably attest to the general good natured rowdiness of 422, there have even been a few fights, but that's not a Skins thing, it's what happens when you take young, pumped up people and put them in close quarters. All in all I can say our section is pretty fan friendly, we talk plenty of trash, but are respectful. When I was a kid I went to an O's game with my father at Memorial Stadium and some Mets fans treated my dad like crap, it made me feel horrible and from then on I swore I would never do that to a family. My brother and best friend get extremely rowdy, mostly hitting each other after a touchdown. If you're in your 20's and an opposing fan talking trash you deserve an earful, but kids are off limits. If a son is there with his father, regardless of what team they cheer for, they need to be treated right. A dad and his son at the ballpark is a sacred thing.

I took your advice. He laughed at me for using such a childish word. No but seriously, if its so awful, if the Redskins should disapprove of it, why is it all over this official message board??

Just because it's here doesn't mean it's right. You won't find those signs in my avatar or any of my posts. I don't participate in this chant at the stadium and I don't allow my kids to do so, either. It's slang for a sex act & directing it at someone else as a taunt is well-understood to be an extreme attempt to offend & aggitate them. Pretending otherwise is simply disingenious.

I'm not naive enough to believe I could stop others from doing so, nor would I want to if it were possible. I believe in free speech - in the market place of ideas. I'm ALL ABOUT persuation over enforcement....

If you think direct vulgar taunts at others is how to "support" your team - knock yourself out. Just don't expect everyone to agree with it or support it. And don't be shocked on that day when the wrong word goes in the right ear and it results in all kinds of problems.

Cheers,

CLBinMD

Archived