Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would like to see The Skins go with the Burgandy and Burgandy Uniforms?

REEM10

I am not sure. I think it would look kinda neat, but they would look kind of juvenile.

I would like to see what it looked like before they sported it on gameday. But who knows, it might happen. They are wearing white on white because the players wanted to. With the strong presence of the "U," you never know...

Is there some reason why this exact burgundy on burgundy thread must be started once a week? :doh:

I aint never paid any attention to any of the other threads. It just popped in my head! :laugh:

If the Eagles know we are wearing White on White cuz we have won the last 4 games in them, why wouldnt they wear white?

Is there some reason why this exact burgundy on burgundy thread must be started once a week? :doh:

...because the B on B unis would kick major bootay that's why. Had we been rocking the B on B we'd probably be 11-4 going into the Fecals game with the NFC E sown up already.

Well maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but they'd still rock anyway.:)

White on White is definatley the way to go. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Eagles going Green, or maybe Black, like the thugs they think they are. Burgandy on burgandy would be weird, I can't remember seeing the Skins ever go that combo...anyone with a pic??? White on white is clean as hell, and it just seems to work. I think the Miami boys like it, its like they're back in South Beach wearing all that white.

Archived