Phil. - :logo: favored by 3, won by 7

T.B. - :logo: favored by 1, lost by 1

Oak. - :logo: favored by 6, lost by 3

S.D. - :logo: underdog by 3.5, lost by 6

St.L. - :logo: favored by 3.5, won by 15

Ariz. - :logo: favored by 3.5, won by 4

Dallas - :logo: underdog by 1, won by 28

Giants - :logo: favored by 3.5, won by 15

Overall versus the spread the Redskins are 7-6-1. But that's not what you posited. You indicated you thought the Redskins didn't win very much when they are favored. As you can see, when favored, the Redskins are 7-2.

What does this mean? Essentially it means the Redskins have been winning the games they are supposed to win (and that the oddsmakers generally know what they are doing ;) )

Thanks for correcting me.

i'm still a lil worried about this game though..

peace.

You young redskin fans need to get on another channel. This game is not over yet. I'm a diehard fan. I'm looking for a strong close,like the old redskins. Lets go redskins!

Same here but look at how we're playing, we had the ball basically on the goaline and we could'nt punch it in on with a TD...I seriously hope we pull a rabbit out a hat but at this point in the game it does'nt look good, the Iggles have already set the tone for the rest of the game I think..My:2cents:

peace..

Same here but look at how we're playing, we had the ball basically on the goaline and we could'nt punch it in on with a TD...I seriously hope we pull a rabbit out a hat but at this point in the game it does'nt look good, the Iggles have already set the tone for the rest of the game I think..My:2cents:

peace..

I officially apologize for being weary of my team, we played hard and so did philly, but in the end we beat tha living **** outta them 3 weeks in a row with victories over 30 points... go skins!!!!

I hate to say it but whats our record when every mediot and bandwagon jumper is rooting for the skins??Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think we have had that many wins when we are favored...I desperatly hop ethat i'm wrong and that we crush the Iggles and make tha post season, but I have a bad feeling about this next game.Heres to me being wrong...

Go Skins, prove me wrong:applause: !!!!!!!

I've been proven wrong...:eaglesuck

Archived