Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly wont let us wear the all whites.

Dccat

Tradition this year:

Brunell as QB. This past Sunday, didn't matter.

Brunell had a record of no interceptions in his last 133 completions that was broken Sunday. This past Sunday, didn't matter.

Carlos Rogers playing. This past Sunday, didn't matter.

Randy Thomas. This past Sunday, didn't matter.

We STILL WON folks!! This team is on a dynamic surge that no one can stop.

Hail Joe Gibbs Football!! :helmet:

What are the rules on uniforms? Does the home team get to tell the visitors what they can wear? Doesn't the home team usually wear dark shirts? I thought the home team picks their own uniforms and the visitors get to wear what they want as long as it contrasts with the home team.

The home team decides what they want to wear, and they have worn white @ home before. Altho I dont think it will matter.

What are the rules on uniforms? Does the home team get to tell the visitors what they can wear? Doesn't the home team usually wear dark shirts? I thought the home team picks their own uniforms and the visitors get to wear what they want as long as it contrasts with the home team.

Yeah, the home team picks what THEY will wear. They can wear whites or darks, just like we have opted to wear white at home. They will likey choose white since we have been successful in all white.

Tradition this year:

Brunell as QB. This past Sunday, didn't matter.

Brunell had a record of no interceptions in his last 133 completions that was broken Sunday. This past Sunday, didn't matter.

Carlos Rogers playing. This past Sunday, didn't matter.

Randy Thomas. This past Sunday, didn't matter.

We STILL WON folks!! This team is on a dynamic surge that no one can stop.

Hail Joe Gibbs Football!! :helmet:

Dude I didn't say I think we would lose b/cuz of it, I just said I think that's what they'll do. They will be looking for every edge.

While the home team gets to decide, they do so PRIOR to the season.

If Philly was going to wear white at home, we would already know it.

We'll be in white Jerseys.

Not Correct. They choose the Uni's the Monday prior to that weeks game.

The color of the jerseys for every game is specified by the home team, BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS. The Eagles usually wear white jerseyss only in the early part of the season because of the heat. The Skins will probably wear white.

If they force us out of the whites, I say go all burgundy just to prove that it doesn't make a difference. What does make the difference is Joe Gibbs' record from December thru the playoffs.

Actually this is not a bad idea. I would like to see that. :notworthy

You are wrong.

The teams must notify the league prior to the season.

The teams CAN, however, choose whatever pants they want prior to the game.

So the Skins told the league they were going to wear the all whites 4 straight games huh? Even playing in Arizona, where they traditionally wear there whites @ home. Also If you would had listen to the John Thompson show awhile back You would have heard Marvin Lewis say that they choose uni's the Monday before that weeks game.

You are wrong.

The teams must notify the league prior to the season.

The teams CAN, however, choose whatever pants they want prior to the game.

Actually they have to notify the league prior to the season what uniforms and variations they will use that season but not on a game by game basis. I believe the only ones that must be stipulated for specific games at that time are the throwbacks or alternate unis.

Other than that the teams make the decision the week of the game.

Archived