Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

campbell to play in the 4th quarter?

skinfan2k

Havent you heard? Popular opinion on Extremeskins is not to let him see the field for years. According to the experts here he isnt ready yet. They can present lots of reasons for you as to why, all purely speculative mind you, but remember these posters are on par with Joe Gibbs. Joe probably secretly consults them for his roster decisions. Some feel Jason needs to be penalized because Ramsey is a good guy who should be starting whose future with the skins is now uncertain because JC was drafted, but you wont ever hear them admit it.

I sure hope that Jason doesnt read these boards and see the lack of faith and resentment that many fans harbor toward him (most of this is in other threads) considering he has never stated anything publicly to comment on and never played a down in a game.

Lets leave it to the coaching staff to determine when hes ready. Any coach who doesnt play the QB that gives the team the best chance to win wont be coaching long. This year they beleive its Brunell and results have been positive. Next year it may be anyone. Brunell, Ramsey, Campbell or someone else, but as a fan I am not in a position to state that any player is ready or not ready or who gives the team the best chance to win, nor is anyone else here.

Havent you heard? Popular opinion on Extremeskins is not to let him see the field for years. According to the experts here he isnt ready yet. They can present lots of reasons for you as to why, all purely speculative mind you, but remember these posters are on par with Joe Gibbs. Joe probably secretly consults them for his roster decisions. Some feel Jason needs to be penalized because Ramsey is a good guy who should be starting whose future with the skins is now uncertain because JC was drafted, but you wont ever hear them admit it.

I sure hope that Jason doesnt read these boards and see the lack of faith and resentment that many fans harbor toward him (most of this is in other threads) considering he has never stated anything publicly to comment on and never played a down in a game.

Lets leave it to the coaching staff to determine when hes ready. Any coach who doesnt play the QB that gives the team the best chance to win wont be coaching long. This year they beleive its Brunell and results have been positive. Next year it may be anyone. Brunell, Ramsey, Campbell or someone else, but as a fan I am not in a position to state that any player is ready or not ready or who gives the team the best chance to win, nor is anyone else here.

:laugh: someone needs a nap.

Archived