Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tattoo Advice...

KDawg

This is the tat I already have. I want to do something else with it though... I kind of want to put the script R attached to it, but I was also thinking of maybe putting the logos (black and white) of the Super Bowls we had won around it... Any suggestions?

Dude,take some of the best highlights in skins history and put them to the left and right of the feathers

example=Riggins 4 and 1 play in the super bowl when hes breakin that tackle,put that to the upper right of the feathers and then find other hilites and also color the feathers in with some burgundy and gold man,looks a little like jailhouse with it faded like that.:laugh:

Dude,take some of the best highlights in skins history and put them to the left and right of the feathers

example=Riggins 4 and 1 play in the super bowl when hes breakin that tackle,put that to the upper right of the feathers and then find other hilites and also color the feathers in with some burgundy and gold man,looks a little like jailhouse with it faded like that.:laugh:

Thanks, I was looking to be serious. But thanks for the dumb comments.

either that or you can do a whole Redskins colage around it , example

I used a bunch of diffrent Jesus Christ pixs to do my arm

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/uploads/Ownerprofiles/Stick%201/825200531538PM411.jpg

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/uploads/Ownerprofiles/Stick%201/825200531658PM53181.jpg

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/uploads/Ownerprofiles/Stick%201/825200531604PM57011.jpg

so you can take a bunch of diffrent skins pixs & put them all around your arm !

i guess the next post was dumb also,i was just givin ya advice smartass.

Right. Saying it looked jailhouse is advice. Thanks.

Anyways, back on topic. I like pez's idea.

Stick,

I don't wanna put that much around it, to be honest. I want to leave it on just the shoulder. But your tat is sweet as hell.

Thanks, I was looking to be serious. But thanks for the dumb comments.

I was actually thinking about doing the same thing he suggested, KDawg. I think he was being serious...maybe not though. I was actually going to take the picture of Riggins giving the stiff arm and the Dolphin defender on the ground to the tatoo parlor and see how much it would be to do it.

I was also thinking of taking some of the ROF avatars from this site for use in a tattoo...maybe you could put a few of those around it.

Uhhh, my shoulder?

I don't want to spend too much, to be honest.

But I really like Thedoyler's idea too...

I could have sworn that you posted a pic earlier that had that tatt on your upper arm, but I noticed that pic has been removed.

Hmmm

EDIT:

Here was the quote, and you even mention your flexing your arm. Are you sure you have a tatt?

feathers.jpg

Here it is... Complete with a half tricep flex to make all the ladies swoon and men jealous...

Or it was the only way to take the picture without the light reflecting off of my arm... Whichever story you prefer :)

I could have sworn that you posted a pic earlier that had that tatt on your upper arm, but I noticed that pic has been removed.

Hmmm

EDIT:

Here was the quote, and you even mention your flexing your arm. Are you sure you have a tatt?

Err, uhm. Yes?

I'm not quite sure what' you're getting at :laugh: EDIT: Oh, because I said shoulder, you're confused. Upper arm and shoulder are the same thing, to me. Trust me, it's real. Ask anyone who saw me at training camp. :)

The pic was hosted by my Dad. He must have cleared it out.

I don't want to spend too much, to be honest.

:2cents: : First, I really don't think you should worry about costs yet. You should be willing to paying (reasonably ;)) anything for something that will be on your body for the rest of your life. As for an idea, you should go to a tattooist who is an artist, not just someone who puts the stencil on you then traces it. If you go to an artist he could help you and give suggestions to what you wanted.

I just got my first tat like 2 weeks ago; put it on my upper arm. I went to a real knowledgeable guy/artist/tattooist. I basically gave him a rough drawing of what I wanted - freehanding, he suggested changes, explained to me how it could better define my bi-,tri, and deltas, gave it personality, and overall improved it.

Sum up: Maybe they have ideas that you have yet to consider

:2cents: : First, I really don't think you should worry about costs yet. You should be willing to paying (reasonably ;)) anything for something that will be on your body for the rest of your life. As for an idea, you should go to a tattooist who is an artist, not just someone who puts the stencil on you then traces it. If you go to an artist he could help you and give suggestions to what you wanted.

I just got my first tat like 2 weeks ago; put it on my upper arm. I went to a real knowledgeable guy/artist/tattooist. I basically gave him a rough drawing of what I wanted - freehanding, he suggested changes, explained to me how it could better define my bi-,tri, and deltas, gave it personality, and overall improved it.

Sum up: Maybe they have ideas that you have yet to consider

Of course I'm willing to pay reasonably. But I definitely don't want to go into too much cost.

I should stress that I already have two tattoos, so I know how important it is to have something you're going to want and how important it is for it to look great. That said, being in Rochester, New York, there's not many who know much of anything about the Redskins. That's why I turned to you guys. Let me also state that I'm not going to take anyone's ideas word for word. I would take them and expand on them to make them more personal.

Chewy,

Your ideas are awesome. I like them alot. You guys are making some damned good suggestions.

Archived