Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a thousand

MissU28

As much as I hate to leave my beautiful Rookie avatar behind (he was my favorite one as of yet and will always be my favorite), I must concede and accept the new one...I think it's the starter. I've been on here about 3 months and I've finally hit 1,000 posts. Thanks for making it an incredible time.

Here are some pics to bring back some memories from some of my favorite people on the boad...

Love y'all!!

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

meceo.jpg

redskinsbillandceo.jpg

meskinsfan44.jpg

meking2.jpg

beerpongchamps.jpg

I agree, heh

It took me 2 years to get to 1,000

Then it just took off, especially after college :doh:

But congrats MissU, you have been a great addition to the board

thanks :) I finally found an outlet to channel all my skins love into.... no one else I know wants to hear about my redskins obsession so I do it all on here...hence the thousand posts...

my mom today... "robin, stop looking at redskins stuff!"

She just doesn't understand!!!!!!!!

thanks :) I finally found an outlet to channel all my skins love into.... no one else I know wants to hear about my redskins obsession so I do it all on here...hence the thousand posts...

my mom today... "robin, stop looking at redskins stuff!"

She just doesn't understand!!!!!!!!

Yeah all my friends didn't get at first when I would go to their house, sneak on the computer and look at extreme.

It got bad that day in March of 2003 when we were signing free agents left and right and we were supposed to leave Blacksburg for spring break

I kept saying "hold on a minute" so I could look at extremeskins and see what player we had signed

We ended up leaving 3 hours behind schedule :doh:

Yeah all my friends didn't get at first when I would go to their house, sneak on the computer and look at extreme.

It got bad that day in March of 2003 when we were signing free agents left and right and we were supposed to leave Blacksburg for spring break

I kept saying "hold on a minute" so I could look at extremeskins and see what player we had signed

We ended up leaving 3 hours behind schedule :doh:

hahaha totally understand...it's bad this week because I have the whole week off and I can actually sit around and be ON ES...I usually go on a couple times a day at work while the kids are at PE or Music or if I have off for Recess duty, but when I have nothing else to do....it's obsession. And for some reason I can't get "into" the Stadium forum like I am with the tailgate. I'll post there but going over there is too overwhelming. Too much stuff to follow. And I know more people in here, so I stay here.

Archived