Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Former Redskins visiting Redskins Park in recent weeks...

More Complete

Wonder what this is about? Per Redskins.com, Jacoby, Ed Simmons, Dexter Manley, and Joe Theismann have all been at Redskins Park in recent weeks.

Are they going there to rally to troops? Congratulate them? Give them pointers? Just say hi? Just thought it was interesting. Any thoughts or more info on these visits?

I heard Joe Theismann picked the Giants to beat the Skins prior. They should nickname him "Mouth".

Theismann has a career interest in appearing not to be a 'Skins homer. He does a far better job of that than does Michael Irvin or Tom Jackson, for example. He already picked the 'Skins to go to the Super Bowl, however, so the result is that I don't pay much attention to his predictions.

He loves and respects Gibbs, so I think he's there to reinforce to the new guys what it means to play for him.

I bet they are getting some pep talks. I doubt that Gibbs would let them do much patting on the back as they haven't done anything yet. We have bigger fish to fry.

That is cool... I think it is to help stress the importance of the Philly game now.. and how important each of these last season games have been. Definitely not to pat on the back.. agree that Gibbs wouldn't allow that.

But to stress the importance of one game at a time... especially with younger players.. absolutely.

Love it.:applause:

Wonder what this is about? Per Redskins.com, Jacoby, Ed Simmons, Dexter Manley, and Joe Theismann have all been at Redskins Park in recent weeks.

Are they going there to rally to troops? Congratulate them? Give them pointers? Just say hi? Just thought it was interesting. Any thoughts or more info on these visits?

Big Ed is back in town from Washington (the state) and is looking to move back East. I just talked to him last week before the went to the cowboy game. :cheers:

Archived