Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New York Giants NFC East Champ Gear on Sale! (MERGED x2)

stwasm

what would be really funny is if the Giants hold off to win the East, the Redskins make the wildcard with a victory over the Eagles, and then the Redskins beat the Giants in Round 1 of the playoffs :D

LOL. Skins at the Giants again this year? I saw that movie before, it ended 36-0 Giants. The sequel isn't much more competitive.

the October games are over my friend :)

it's what teams are doing NOW that counts. that what Joe Gibbs is all about.

he didn't always beat Dallas or the Eagles in September or October in his first stint here but once December and the playoff rolled around the Redskins were gold against these clubs.

the Giants right now can't stop the run. and that is the anchor of any quality defense.

with a weak middle of the field to protect that only diminishes the chances for Strahan and Omenyiora to make plays off the edge.

let's face it, once we get beyond the Giants DEs the defense is not that formidable.

corners are average. linebackers now are a group of players off the waiver wire until Pierce comes back from injury.

a return game in the Meadowlands wouldn't be a walloping victory for the Giants :)

not the way these teams are playing right now.

the October games are over my friend :)

it's what teams are doing NOW that counts. that what Joe Gibbs is all about.

he didn't always beat Dallas or the Eagles in September or October in his first stint here but once December and the playoff rolled around the Redskins were gold against these clubs.

Hmm... joe gibbs against the Giants in the playoffs. I saw that movie too. It also ended in a shutout

You aren't winning here in a big spot, ever. The names have changed. The uniforms have changed. The results always the same

I think we should send this thread to the Skins locker room in preparation for Sunday's game.

Exactly what I was thinking my friend!!!!! :cheers:

WHAT A CROCK. I want to buy one...just so I can paint a big red strike thru it, then hang it up next to my Skins Division Champs shirt...LOL.

Ok I dont want to get ahead of myself either....

GO SKINS! BEAT PHILLY!

GO RAIDERS! SUCK THE GIANTS UP IN YOUR BLACK HOLE! ( ok that sounded foul...i apologise.) :laugh:

Just feel the need to clarify.

The ball can hit the ground, if the reciever exhibits control. It looked pretty iffy either way, no way you can overturn that.

yes the ball can touch the ground IF a player has control before it does and continues to do so after. that is why it is called a trap, because the ball hits the ground without a players hands underneath it and they use their body/arms/hands to make it appear as if they had control. toomer trapped the ball. IF he had caught it with both hands and had control it could have hit the ground all day, as long as he didnt lose control it would have been a catch.

Hmm... joe gibbs against the Giants in the playoffs. I saw that movie too. It also ended in a shutout

You aren't winning here in a big spot, ever. The names have changed. The uniforms have changed. The results always the same

you talk alot of smack for a team that just came to fedex and had...

your tightend shut down

your record breaking RB held to 80 yds rushing

your number one WR with hands of stone

your "shut down" corner beat like he stole something

and i forget what did little eli do?

face it pal, your team is in decline, ours is on the rise. we won the game when it counted most not you. for all your bluster we can still beat you for the crown AND remember you had an extra home game. if your gints were what they were cracked up to be you losers would have had this locked up along time ago.

face it pal, your team is in decline, ours is on the rise. we won the game when it counted most not you. for all your bluster we can still beat you for the crown AND remember you had an extra home game. if your gints were what they were cracked up to be you losers would have had this locked up along time ago.

The Giants on decline? LOL. Call it wholesale injuries coming in at once. The future of the Giants is 50x brighter then the skins, with us having a potential franchise QB in place who's having one of the best years a QB has had for a 2nd year QB, and only getting better. You don't even have a 1st round pick, and your cap situation sucks.

Enjoy this, skins don't figure to be involved in important games much longer with that team

The Giants on decline? LOL. Call it wholesale injuries coming in at once. The future of the Giants is 50x brighter then the skins, with us having a potential franchise QB in place who's having one of the best years a QB has had for a 2nd year QB, and only getting better. You don't even have a 1st round pick, and your cap situation sucks.

Enjoy this, skins don't figure to be involved in important games much longer with that team

first off genius i am talking about this season. the gints are "wholesale injured" while our D is finally on the field together for the most part. and actually little eli has gotten worse as the season trudged into the final weeks, check his stats. "you do not even have a first round pick" bwahahaha. get real with our coach who needs one? he is a maker of men. tiki torch is getting old, burning out sooner rather than later. Portis is YOUNG and will be around for a long time. should we talk about the D's??? good luck on this front. how about WR? we own you on that one as well. and sorry to say but Cooley is so much better than shockey, what an idiot cryin about a play, meanwhile the interception is being run back. you gints fans buy into your own media hoopla too much and think that you are supposed to win.

i truly beleive that the gints will win tomorrow, it has been pretty much preordained but i would love to hear your BS if they lost.

LOL. I had read about the reuptation of this board elsewhere and you guys come as advertised.

does this mean that you actually think that shokey is better and has more potential than Cooley? say what you are trying to say little troll. and i in no way represent this board, only myself and my opinion.

try and debate the issue if you have the mental fortitude, instead of trying to merely making snide remarks. now if you would like to pepper your side of the argument with such remarks i dont mind it comes with the territory.

but dont be a simpleminded troll. now shall we discuss Cooley vs. shocker?

I am not understanding your analysis. Having one of the best years a QB has had for a second year????? OK Im pretty sure Big Ben took the Steelers to the championship game his ROOKIE year. And I am also sure that Eli has not beaten a team on the road with a winning record. ( you beat San Fran and New Orleans) I think he has a bright future, but you need to win big ones on the road.

And before I get the backlash, I know that is one of the Skins weakness also, but Im not claiming Brunell is a God.

And Shockey better than Cooley? Well I dont recall Cooley standing there crying at the refs for a flag as the football was intercepted and being run right by him. That was a CLASSIC moment. I bet Cooley will have twice as many yards as Shockey this weekend. :laugh: Oh, wait I know, cause he Shockey isnt playing, and long with your three starting linebackers. GO RAIDERS!! :cheers: :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I am not understanding your analysis. Having one of the best years a QB has had for a second year????? OK Im pretty sure Big Ben took the Steelers to the championship game his ROOKIE year. And I am also sure that Eli has not beaten a team on the road with a winning record. ( you beat San Fran and New Orleans) I think he has a bright future, but you need to win big ones on the road.

And before I get the backlash, I know that is one of the Skins weakness also, but Im not claiming Brunell is a God.

And Shockey better than Cooley? Well I dont recall Cooley standing there crying at the refs for a flag as the football was intercepted and being run right by him. That was a CLASSIC moment. I bet Cooley will have twice as many yards as Shockey this weekend. :laugh: Oh, wait I know, cause he Shockey isnt playing, and long with your three starting linebackers. GO RAIDERS!! :cheers: :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Can't wait till Cooley and Shockey line up together in the Pro Bowl....oh wait. Ahhhh the sweet smell of division champs :cheers:

Archived