Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Cris Carter finally admit

BigRay

That he was wrong about our team probably not he will try to put on spin on it especially the win against the Giants. Well the Giants aren't a good road team blah blah blah they played down to the competition yadda yadda yadda. Just admit Cris you're wrong about this team this team is better than you think.

He does seem to be backpedalling a bit...

Not sure if this comes out, considering I always get these Yahoo! links wrong for some reason.

The Redskins are on a four-game winning streak, the Steelers have won three straight and the Patriots shoot for their fourth win in a row Monday night against the New York Jets. And it's not just the fact that these teams are winning, but it's how they're winning that has been impressive.

All three teams are playing a physical style of football. New England has dominated defensively, and likewise, Pittsburgh's defense is mauling people again. Washington is running over defenses with Clinton Portis.

I'm surprised by the Redskins the most. I was on them when they lost six of eight after a 3-0 start because I didn't think they would make the playoffs anyway. The most shocking development has been Washington's offensive output. Along with Portis, the biggest difference has been Santana Moss, who has emerged as an elite receiver.

Eff him. We don't need any more late arrivals on the bandwagon. We're better as the underdogs.

Spaceman, that image in your sig gives me goose bumps!

More on topic, WTF does he know anyway. They have to have something to talk about, and slaming the skins make for easy comentary that they can get thier little pea brains around.

...that he's an idiot? I hope so. So many sportscasters have been wrong about so many teams this season. Look at the Bolts. Everyone was falling over themselves to talk about how this is the best team in the NFL.... They don't even make the playoffs.

Archived