Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis vs L.T

Atown

I find it so funny how everyone says LTs underrated, and that no one talks about him...but for some reason everyone and their mother does. Then these analysts act like their the first one to break the story about LT. Portis goes from over rated, to underrated in what seems like a week. I hate the media.

Wow great stats. It's amazing the season Portis is having - and he's not in the Pro Bowl. One of the best Redskins running years in forever and no Pro Bowl! If he started off the season the way he ended it, I think he would've knocked off Warrick Dunn.

Those stats and comparision show that you shouldn't put too much weight on the hype you hear from TV. Who's got a chance to be in the playoffs now?

:point2sky

portis > LT

portis can do everything LT can AND he's a better blocker and is a team guy!! WHATS even more amazing is the fact he changed his style which no one i can remember has ever done!!! The man went from a "homerun" back to a grind it out back Channged his whole game style up. Which proves he can be a system back and naturally be a great back. not only does he have the speed but he now has the ability to break tackles and move the pile.

portis > LT

portis can do everything LT can AND he's a better blocker and is a team guy!! WHATS even more amazing is the fact he changed his style which no one i can remember has ever done!!! The man went from a "homerun" back to a grind it out back Channged his whole game style up. Which proves he can be a system back and naturally be a great back. not only does he have the speed but he now has the ability to break tackles and move the pile.

So signing a 7 year contract with the team that drafted you while they were at the bottom of the league is not an attribute of a "team guy"? LT has always been a naturally great back who is an amazing receiver out of the backfield, and yes better than Portis.

As for those saying Portis is the better blocker, I doubt any of you have evidence that shows this. Portis may be the better blocker and from what I know I assume he is, but I don't know anything about how LT blocks, but hes not as bad as you guys are saying.

Portis is faster, LT is stronger and overall the better RB. Portis is a hell of a back but LT is #1 in the league.

this site will be the only site that will ever say that Portis is better then LT.

LT can block, I dont many of you have seen him play since he is out on the westcoast. LT can do it all. And who is to say that LT is not a team player.

Like someone said before, LT is LT, that simple

Wow great stats. It's amazing the season Portis is having - and he's not in the Pro Bowl. One of the best Redskins running years in forever and no Pro Bowl! If he started off the season the way he ended it, I think he would've knocked off Warrick Dunn.

Dunn and Vick have no place in the Pro Bowl.

Unbelievable that they both made it when neither is very good at their primary job. Vick scores more rushing TD's than Dunn but has worse passing stats than Kyle Boller.

portis > LT

No disrespect to Portis but he's not better than L.T.! Sorry. I'm just going off what I see. L.T. Can run effectively inside and out and is a better pass catcher out of the backfield. Also L.T. can block also. Where did you get that he can't?

Archived