Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly and Atlanta should "Tank it" to prevent Dallas from a Wildcard!

AzSkinsFan63

We all know Dallas is the "darling" NFL team. Gift after gift this season in games they had no business being in much less winning. Kansas City and Carolina to just name 2.

If you're a Philly player, coach or fan you know the truth.

The Skins were robbed 3 games this season..Alstott's elbow (question as to even they were offsides on the blocked PAT.. The "Tucks" Rule against Denver, even if the tuck is called it was an in-complete lateral which is why Jake was running all over the back of the end zone to fall on it. And Norv's Raiders fumbled at the goal line and Skins recovered no question but hey down by contact non-reviewable..LMAO. Some teams don't get any calls like that all season while some might get 1 call that ultimately decides a game. The Skins got 3 in one season.

The Skins could clearly be the 3rd best team in the NFC after beating the Giants last week. they are 8-2 in the conference and 4-1 in the division They should most definitely go in and Dallas shouldn't even be getting a chance this weekend. Heck the Skins should be resting their players this week getting ready for the wildcad weekend but not as long as the NFL loves Dallas...

I'm not asking Oakland to tank it..good luck to the Giants...they've eaned it this season..Yes they got an extra home game but it was against New Orleans and I think they could have taken that game anyway.

Who do Atlanta fans and Philly want to see in the playoffs? Dallas?..Come on!!!! These 2 teams have a chance to do something they should be proud of and that's "Not let Dallas get an NFL gift of a wildcard" and spank the NFL because we are ALL so very SICK and TIRED of seeing this Dallas one-sided love affair from the NFL. I'm not sure they've won a fair game all season..HA..HA

Philly and Atlanta- Does your team get breaks all season long?..I don't think so. Does your team not have to fight and claw their way for every single frickin win. yes they do.

Why should one team..especially the Dallas cowboys, get all these opportunities when they flat out suck? Give me a break please!..They are a joke of a franchise that can hardly win even with all the breaks they get every single week.

Nothing would be sweeter than to watch Philly and Atlanta make it obvious they hate Dallas and their Bull**** ways! I wouldnt even be asking this if the cowboys did not deserve this..they are a bunch of pansies that can't win fair and swuare in this league..Period! And we all know it...LOL

Here's to sticking it Dallas this weekend Philly and Atlanta!! Do the right thing and make it blatantly obvioua...HA..HA..that would be hilarious and 99.9 % of the NFL fan base would love it except those few Cowboy fans that haven't aleady put their Cowboys stuff in mothballs til next year..:)

Thanks for lsitening.

We all know Dallas is the "darling" NFL team. Gift after gift this season in games they had no business being in much less winning. Kansas City and Carolina to just name 2.

Please thoroughly explain to me why Dallas had no business being in the games vs. KC and Car? Did you see the games? All you have to do is win your stinkin' game vs. Philly! This is probably the dumbest thread I've ever read on extremeskins and that is saying a whole lot. Nice work! :applause: :laugh:

If you're a Philly player, coach or fan you know the truth.

The Skins were robbed 3 games this season..Alstott's elbow (question as to even they were offsides on the blocked PAT.. The "Tucks" Rule against Denver, even if the tuck is called it was an in-complete lateral which is why Jake was running all over the back of the end zone to fall on it. And Norv's Raiders fumbled at the goal line and Skins recovered no question but hey down by contact non-reviewable..LMAO. Some teams don't get any calls like that all season while some might get 1 call that ultimately decides a game. The Skins got 3 in one season.

The Skins could clearly be the 3rd best team in the NFC after beating the Giants last week. they are 8-2 in the conference and 4-1 in the division They should most definitely go in and Dallas shouldn't even be getting a chance this weekend. Heck the Skins should be resting their players this week getting ready for the wildcad weekend but not as long as the NFL loves Dallas...

I'm not asking Oakland to tank it..good luck to the Giants...they've eaned it this season..Yes they got an extra home game but it was against New Orleans and I think they could have taken that game anyway.

Who do Atlanta fans and Philly want to see in the playoffs? Dallas?..Come on!!!! These 2 teams have a chance to do something they should be proud of and that's "Not let Dallas get an NFL gift of a wildcard" and spank the NFL because we are ALL so very SICK and TIRED of seeing this Dallas one-sided love affair from the NFL. I'm not sure they've won a fair game all season..HA..HA

Philly and Atlanta- Does your team get breaks all season long?..I don't think so. Does your team not have to fight and claw their way for every single frickin win. yes they do.

Why should one team..especially the Dallas cowboys, get all these opportunities when they flat out suck? Give me a break please!..They are a joke of a franchise that can hardly win even with all the breaks they get every single week.

Nothing would be sweeter than to watch Philly and Atlanta make it obvious they hate Dallas and their Bull**** ways! I wouldnt even be asking this if the cowboys did not deserve this..they are a bunch of pansies that can't win fair and swuare in this league..Period! And we all know it...LOL

Here's to sticking it Dallas this weekend Philly and Atlanta!! Do the right thing and make it blatantly obvioua...HA..HA..that would be hilarious and 99.9 % of the NFL fan base would love it except those few Cowboy fans that haven't aleady put their Cowboys stuff in mothballs til next year..:)

Thanks for lsitening.

Are you asking for philly to lay down for you? Why not just man up and take care of business?

This is probably the dumbest thread I've ever read on extremeskins and that is saying a whole lot.

oh yea, and cowboyszone.com is filled with threads started by guys who are in contention for the nobel peace prize. maybe your sorry dallas brain confuses you between what is actually intelligent and what is beyond retarded ( ala anything dallas). since everything here is stupid, why dont you **** off and go back to cowboyszone? nobody wants to read sorry excuse for a post here.

Are you asking for philly to lay down for you? Why not just man up and take care of business?

says the guy who's team had to have a player ejection to win... :laugh: :laugh:

you don't mind getting gift after gift...KC and Carolina....

the non hold call on 3rd down against KC and then The defensive hold..

come on we all saw it..game over you lose....

then a blocked FG and running into the kicker on a tipped ball...LMAO.

that's just one play in a slew of bogus calls... gme over you lose...

]']oh yea' date=' and cowboyszone.com is filled with threads started by guys who are in contention for the nobel peace prize. maybe your sorry dallas brain confuses you between what is actually intelligent and what is beyond retarded ( ala anything dallas). since everything here is stupid, why dont you **** off and go back to cowboyszone? nobody wants to read sorry excuse for a post here.[/quote']

I was going to fire back at you but after a further examination of your age and your grasp of the english language I decided not too. BTW some skins fans agreed that this was a silly post.

says the guy who's team had to have a player ejection to win... :laugh: :laugh:

you don't mind getting gift after gift...KC and Carolina....

the non hold call on 3rd down against KC and then The defensive hold..

come on we all saw it..game over you lose....

then a blocked FG and running into the kicker on a tipped ball...LMAO.

that's just one play in a slew of bogus calls... gme over you lose...

O.K and your point is....? 4th down against KC was absolutely defensive holding and Carolina did infact run into the kicker without any conclusive evidence that the ball was tipped? O.K. what else? You said gift after gift? What else? C'mon man get real! All you have to do is win and your in? Why even think about Dallas?

Archived